jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Saturday, 29 August 2015

SUMMERS END.

Hello friends ,

Well I am happy to say The Garden Craft & Hobby Fayre was a great success , the weather was beautiful , it was raining until the show opened  but the sun came out and it was a hot day when we closed it started raining again so how lucky we were.

It was allot of hard work and my DH was chair so we were there working on setting up 3 days before  with our team.

Thanks to the team & friends it was a wonderful day.

So here we are going into the Summer's end

But it will be so sad to say goodbye to Summer maybe we will get some wonderful sunny days this Autumn we have done the last few years .

Not allot of stitching but I have been trying to stitch if I can find a few moments which have been very rare this week

I am also working on a couple of exchanges before I have a late summer break , and then it will be full steam ahead for lots of winter stitching.

I have kitted up 4 big bags of charts so I am ready for the Autumn & Winter , my needle will be steaming hot ha.

Ok here is a little freebie I found Here.

 This is so sweet not sure how to finish it yet , I may make it into a pillow it is for one of my friends she has no PC.


I think the material matches well just have to find some other bits to add.


---------------------------------------

 I had a few gifts from two of my lovely friends at my club last week .

 First up a lovely tiny  Knitted Teddy.



Thank you Marion I love Ted .

And from sweet Mo a runner, this is also vey beautiful.








WOW !
Thank you Mo .
She knows I love little girls and sun bonnet Sue is one of my favourites .

And my sweet friend Reba sent me these lovely hand made cards , thank you sweet friend just beautiful.



Beautiful 3D


And another of my favourite's I just love rabbits well we both do.

                                                     ------------------------------------------

 Well I never won any thing for my stitching this year at the show , but I am so happy some of my ladies did, sorry I didn't have time to take photos but a friend gave me a couple to show.



The flower and veg Judge .

 And here is what we won my DH won 3 first and 3 second and 1 third on veg , flowers and photography.  Well done hubby.


And here is mine



For Floral art , Floral and Photography.

2 first 1 third and 1 second and a personal message from the judge about my 1st for floral art .
Not bad for little old me.

 The Vikings came .



The Vikings 
Oh how great they were  they set up a Viking village and put on a great show they stayed other night .
They also brought a couple of wolf dogs and a large Raven the children loved them .



BMX 

I will try and get a few more photos , I never had much free time to take any photos.

 One more show tomorrow and that's it for this year.
--------------------------
Just a little walk today the garden is still blooming like mad.








Well that's it from me folks .
I will try and catch up with my blog reading this week , hope to find a few more hours in the day .
Thank you all for your last comments always love reading them all ,  take care all.

  




33 comments:

  1. Lovely blog sis, congrats to both of you on your wins. Will email later to tell you my news. hugs Lynda Ruth Garden beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wins! I am so glad the show was a success and the weather was kind to you.
    Lovely gifts and flowers! Always love a walk through your garden
    have a wonderful, relaxing weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on your wins.
    Wonderful gift from your friends. The Sun Bonnet Sue tablerunner is fantastic. I love Sun Bonnet Sue, too.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you on the wins. Looks like a fun time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you. Such a happy post, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an eventful and rewarding time, but well worth the hard work. Thank
    you for the Christmas freebie.....did you use DMC? You work is fastidious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for you and Ron! How spectacular! :D
    Your gladiolas are so beautiful. Mine have not bloomed at all yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deine Stickerei ist sehr schön, ich mag dieses kräftige Rot und die schlichte Eleganz. Und was für tolle Geschenke du erhalten hast, gefallen mir alle sehr, ganz besonders toll finde ich jedoch den Sunbonnet Sue Läufer. Herrlich!
    Liebe Grüße Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased that all went well :-) congratulations to you both on your wins - well deserved. Definitely time to relax now xxx Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your wins everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to you and hubby for the awards. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad all your hard work was rewarded with prizes.Congrats. Some lovely gifts you received. Your gladioli looks stunning. It's warming up here in N.Z now, the spring flowers are in bloom and they look wonderful. Have a good week Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear the fair was a success. I'm happy for your wins (wow, you won so many, it's well-deserved;) Pretty stitching and gifts from your friends, that runner is so beautiful! And your flower photos, stunning;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Garden and Craft show that you and your husband were so busy with seemed to have been a huge success as all these pictures show. What a wide array of exhibition and events - something for everyone. Congratulations to you and your husband for winning so many prizes.

    Of course there wasn't a lot of time for stitching during the week before the show. That little design that you stitched for your friend is so cute. I'm very curious to see your next projects and I'd love to come for a visit and see what is in your many project bads, all those projects that you kitted up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to the both of you for your wins! Very impressive :) As always, great stitching, fabulous gifts and cool pictures shared x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had a good time at the show.
    What great goodies you received.
    Love that Sunbonnet Sue runner.
    As always, your flowers are all still beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done to hubby and yourself on organising the show, it is had work, and congrats on your wins.
    Have a nice restful week,xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear the show went well, lovely gifts from your friends too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Congrats to you and hubby on all your wins. I l love your pretty gifts. Sunbonnet Sue is always a cutie. Lovely garden pics as always. Your little stitched piece is so sweet. Looking forward to seeing how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post, June - congrats to you and DH. That's so great. And your gifts are so sweet - love the sunbonnet girls. And thank you for the freebie link ;0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to you both on all your wins. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done June - such lovely photos as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello June I m happy Fair was good for you...congratulations to you and your husband for prizes!!Lovely craft work and flowers!!Have happy week

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh what a sweet little stitching, June! I love it!
    So happy to read, that the Craft show was such a big success! I wish I could have been there to see all those amazing things. We do not have something comparable here!
    Congratulations to you for this lovely prizes!

    Have a wonderful start of September, my dear!

    Hugs
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty stitched design and generous gifts from friends, beautiful sun bonnet Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bravissimi, complimenti! Che bello preparare i ricami per l'autunno

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello June!
    So glad to hear that the Fair went off well. Great pics.
    I am looking forward to seeing all of your autumn and winter stitching, it sounds like you have found some wonderful projects.
    Wishing you lots of beautiful fall days!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on your wins xxxx Loving your creations and wonderful flower photo's

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh June: Congratulations to you and your husband, at the Farye, all the pictures are lovely.
    you have some lovely friends , what beautiful gifts you received.
    I am kitting up for winter myself, I will be retired and will need loads to do.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful photos from the fair, thanks for sharing . Congrtulations to both you and your husband.
    Wonderful gifts you received

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your fair looks like such fun, June--I'll bet the Vikings were most interesting! And a big congratulations to you and Ron on your wins--well deserved, I'd say :)

    I'm sure you're counting the days until your holiday at the end of September--hope the weather is just perfect for your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Прекрасный пост! Все ваши работы мне очень понравились!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! I've stopped here to say how much I like your post - with nice needlecraft, and colours, and pictures, and personal impressions. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete