jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

AUTUMN FLOWERS

Hello friends , can you smell Autumn is on it's way. It's  getting cooler at night and in the mornings. Lots of cobwebs are forming in the garden and lots of spiders too.
The garden is still very colourful with very rich colours and some plants are ready to rest.
Children are back to school and  I see them walking by with their new school outfits and it makes me smile It seems only a short time ago we use to rush around buying new school uniforms , but now my GGC will soon be going to School next year !

Well I must say this summer flew away so fast this year but we are having some beautiful September days lots of sunshine.
But I can now start to get ready to start more stitching and finishes , with the night's drawing back in.

I have started a few Autumn designs and lots of Christmas stitching too.
So watch this space.

I also sent our friend Kaye a little thank you for all the wonderful goodies she sent me in the summer I know she likes country so I stitched her a little Christmas country stitch.

She loves it and will show soon on her blog .



LHN Country Christmas .


I used some unknown material 28 cnt from my box of bits and mix of threads.


Because it was country themed I used some string around the edge.




And I stitched a little wee something to go with a few lavender gifts to my sweet friend Karen sorry forgot to take a photo of the gifts.



So we move on to an Autumn looking garden.
I must say the weather this week is just beautiful.
We will soon be cutting every thing back,  so the garden can have a nice rest .
And planting the bulbs for Spring .
But a few more weeks to enjoy the colours and a late summer rest for us all.









---------------------------------

Thank you .
To all my friends and for the lovely comments you send me love to read everyone of them.
I am looking forward to spending more time with you all in the Autumn and Winter months .
I have many blogs to catch up on and look forward to reading and seeing what you have been stitching and getting inspired by your work. 


35 comments:

  1. I love your projects, especially the Xmas one:) I wish I could finish my projects as beautifully as you do...! Looking forward to seeing some Xmas stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the string around the edge of your little country Christmas gift, that looks perfect.
    What smashing gladioli you have, ours have not done too well this time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made wonderful gifts for friends especially I like your x-mas finishing, it's perfect. And beautiful flower pictures as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stitching & flowers, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful gifts you have created June!
    Your flowers continue to be so gorgeous. My gladiolas never grew buds or bloomed. Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Dubai! I really enjoyed gong through your blog...the creative gifts...the blooms...everything!. Have a great day! Will be back soon...

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching is wonderful as always. Lovely little finish.
    Your flowerphotos are so beautiful.
    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there June, oh I like the Country House and the little label is just gorgeous, you do find some amazing trimmings. Yes September is here and I must get a post done, keep meaning to but time passes me by. It is a beautiful day here along the coast but I hear next week is going to be not so good. Have not been out in the summer house much at all this year ,Flowers are a lift to the spirit and I continue to be amazed with how many you are lucky enough to grow. Have a good week.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitching, June - just beautiful! And your flower photos - lovely.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fall colors and lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What charming little embroidery . I like both very happy that this lovely house , lovely and then the cute lavender shrub.
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stitching and finishing June, it has reminded me that I have that LHN chart in my stash, I'd forgotten that one!

    Yes it is getting cooler at both ends of the day here too, I love Autumn though so don't mind too much.

    Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stitching and finishing June, it has reminded me that I have that LHN chart in my stash, I'd forgotten that one!

    Yes it is getting cooler at both ends of the day here too, I love Autumn though so don't mind too much.

    Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stitching you made, beautifully finished off. Lovely colourful header and flowers in your amazing garden. Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful stitching on those gifts, the finishing is so neat:) Love the flowers as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your stitching gift. I Can't believe that Autumn is already here. Pretty flowers too. Enjoy them before they go to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your finishes are lovely, love the flowers so beautiful.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like your autumn is definitely moving in, June, but your garden is still so lovely :) The gift for Kaye is just darling--so nicely stitched and finished. Love the tiny lavender stitching, too. I hope your weather holds out for your upcoming trip--you must be getting very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely stitching & flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  20. You still have wonderful flowers in your garden, so many colours to enjoy. We also started doing autumn work in the garden, cutting some trees and cutting back the bushes. But it will take a while before it will be done.
    Wonderful stitched gifts for Kaye and Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Butterflye and thank you for visting my little blog. You have stitched a beautifull LHN ornament and I really like the rich broewn shades in the finished house ! The flowers of yur garden are still in bloom -I wish you all hapines and Blessings as possible !

    ReplyDelete
  22. I tuoi fiori sono sempre meravigliosi e che bellezza il ricamo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful autumn colours in your garden!!I love very much this season!!So nice cross stitch work!!Love

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi June, Lovely post, the tone is very reminiscent of Autumn. And yes, I do absolutely love the stitching you did for me and I have just posted about it here: http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/gg-and-tusal-post-both-late.html

    Thank you again, my very dear friend for your oh so special gift. hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  25. In a big places like Australia where activities are abuzz, loose tea leaves can be a good rejuvenating drink to have it every day, and Alltime tea provide the best of it.If you want to buy loose leaf tea Australia Contact Alltime Tea We supply loose leaf tea Australia

    ReplyDelete
  26. sri lankan tea is an age old invention that has carried stories past centuries. sri lankan tea for instance brings to us the nativity of its region. To buy sri lankan tea Contact Alltime Tea

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely stitching June and your flowers are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beautifull flowers you have reall lovely!!
    Your on a lovely roll with the autumn piece.
    Keep up the good sticthing

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful stitching and finishes, June. Gorgeous flowers, the colours so autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your finishes are beautiful June. There's no wonder the recipients loved them.

    The colours of Autumn are so beautiful aren't they? So rich and warm.

    Have a lovely weekend. I'm hoping to finish getting caught up with all my blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful flowers in your header and garden.
    Your stitching finishes are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely finishes :) I wish my little garden still looked half as pretty as yours does!

    ReplyDelete