jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Saturday, 9 January 2016

Almost back to normal

Hello sweet friends ,
Well we are almost back to normal .
 Apart from the rain and thunder it would be a nice day ha.
DH is having trouble with both cars this damp day so a new battery for each car . So maybe they will work now , he can't get outside at the moment the rain is so heavy.

I have more gifts and stitching to show you today and a SAL I have started and another one I will start this week. 
I have been working on birthday gifts can't show you just yet and I also have been working on Christmas gifts for 2016 this year I need to make loads so will show these because nobody will know which one they will be having for Christmas .

So before I get started I would like to thank everyone of my dear friends for all the beautiful gifts you have sent me and they are still coming .
You make my life so special , and I still get so excited I am still a child at heart.

    Thank you every one of you .

Also welcome to new followers I look forward to be able to get to know you more over the coming new year. 
And another thank you to everyone of you lovely people for your kind comments , I love to read them all and have made many new friends. 
                                                ------------------
So now time to show you what I have been working on the last couple of weeks , I am still working on my WIPs too.

This one is part of the winter SAL I stitched with Maryse I have the others to stitch , but again I will stitch them as ornaments.


New Spring  SAL with  Maryse



  This one will be a centre table mat with lace around the edge.                                 



    These I stitched from a USA mag I will have to find it and tell you 
What one it is from sorry I can't put my hand on it right now  I have a feeling it was the Cross stitcher one. There were 3 of the designs and I sent one to our friend Sally .
So only two to show you will have to look on the Sally's blog here .
                    
I have a big basket of stitching so now I need to start to think about some finishes .



 This next one is by Vervaco .
I changed the colour material and will make my one into a ornament soon.


   And the last one is buy Elizabeth C Garski of Primrose Needlework's 
                               28 count and using DMC threads.
              


                                 ----------------------------------


And now more wonderful gifts sent to me by dear friends.

From sweet Nathalie( no blog)  from France .
Thank you I just love every thing and the magazines are wonderful.
  




                           From sweet Shirley no blog this smells so wonderful Thank you my lovely friend.
                             

From a long time pen pal my sweet Karen thank you 
love every thing and the fluffy cowl I am already wearing.
Also reading the book can't put it down ha.
Thank you my wonderful Karen.


 And my sweet friend Titty from Italy 
thank you for your kindness and your wonderful friendship.



And my stitching sister and friend Lynda from Canada .
Thank you, you are so sweet to me .
Thank you Sis .
Again love every thing .



 love these what fun I am going to have.








                         And below another envelope of sweet Lynda.



And even DH had the chocolate one and the gift below.
I must say he had a smile on his face.


I still have a few more to show you next time.
I am so blessed with my dear friends .
I love everyone of you .
        ---------------------
I have had a life time of very special friendships .
Many over many years and I now how blessed I have been .
How to make a friend  ! just say hello and make a nice comment or give a helping hand to others .
There are many people out there who would like a friend someone to make them feel good and to care .
Have a good week .

38 comments:

  1. Your stitchings are so sweet again and you too-enjoy the great pile of lovely gifts sent to you. We are both so blessed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post with wise words of friendship. You are a blessed lady with so many friends around the globe.
    What a bunch of lovely gifts did you receive. Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stitching and lovely gifts!
    hope the weather improves for you
    enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, beautiful stitching and lovely gifts. Hope the cars are fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching xxx what lovely treasures you have received, enjoy :) Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful June! what special gifts! love your stitching as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching and wonderful gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been bad on my gifts =( This year, again. I wasn't able to send as much as I wished! Time is still too little to craft.. but my chance will come again, I will be able to craft more and send many gifts to my friends, you included, of course =) Sorry sweetie, I haven't forgotten you, one day you will start to receive my surprises again ;)
    Beautiful stitching and lovely gifts :)
    hugs&smiles to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful gifts from your friends, June, and your new stitched pieces are lovely. I especially love the colors in that first one with the sled...

    Hope your rain stops and the sun comes out and Ron can get those cars fixed up! Interestingly, we are off to buy a new car battery today ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching are so wonderful as always. Wonderful gifts from your friends.
    Have a nice weekend, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful finishes June, I love the sled you stitched with Maryse but they're all lovely!
    Your gifts are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow beautiful stitching and lots of great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh June! Such sweet stitching you have accomplished already! And my oh my! You are well loved dear June.♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope Ron manages to get the cars sorted - you dont need car worries in this weather/time of year!! Such a lot of stitchy prettiness, you pick some super designs :-). Oooh it looks like the french magazines will provide a lot of pretty designs/inspiration xx Enjoy the rest of the weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your header so much..
    Love your stitching and all your gifts are so sweet..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a special friend to many. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All is so beautiful
    Stitching are super congratulations
    Gifts make happiness

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful gifts. the stitching is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the Christmas gifts and stitching! Those sweet gifts show that you are a treasured friend. Looks to me you're never going to run out of beautiful charts to stitch not just for the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, that sled is so pretty.
    The 3rd and 4th pic look like the Barbara Ana ornament series from Cross Stitch & needlework.
    They are so cute.
    Great goodies you've received!
    Enjoy them!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely stitching on all your beautiful projects!
    Judging on the great gifts you've received you're well loved:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful stitching as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. 2015 was a great year for you! So many beautiful presents, so many beautiful projects stitched and finished! You will be stitching some pretty things this year! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful stitching you have been doing June and such a variety of lovely gifts that dropped through your letterbox.
    Hope you cars are all fixed and ready for a nice trip out.

    ReplyDelete
  25. All beautiful embroidery , you can not get enough , so pretty . I like each of your projects and then ever so wonderful gifts . I 'm happy for you , it is particularly attentive to know such people . Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have been stitching a lot of great things, June. These SALs by Maryse are all so lovely, she has such wonderful ideas. One of the designers I love very much. The ornaments you stitched are just great.
    Enjoy all these wonderful gifts from your friends. I love French stitching magazines and whenever I am in France I buy the ones I can get. Always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a great pleasure to see all your wonderful cross stitchings!
    Have a good week too

    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great pleasure to see all your wonderful cross stitchings!
    Have a good week too

    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  29. A lovely blog post as usual June, your postman must know you very well, as he calls so often have you got the street talking!!Lol. I love your choice of ornaments that you have finished and you continue to amaze me with all you achieve , our garden is absolutely sodden, now they are saying we are going to get frost and maybe snow the plants that are confused and thinking it is spring will maybe have a rude awakening. Take care June my friend I am so pleased you call me a friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  30. A lovely blog post as usual June, your postman must know you very well, as he calls so often have you got the street talking!!Lol. I love your choice of ornaments that you have finished and you continue to amaze me with all you achieve , our garden is absolutely sodden, now they are saying we are going to get frost and maybe snow the plants that are confused and thinking it is spring will maybe have a rude awakening. Take care June my friend I am so pleased you call me a friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful post, June. You are truly a wealthy woman - you have a treasure chest of full of friends.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. A lovely lot of ornaments. You are going to be soooo busy finishing them off. Beautiful gifts too. I think you might need that cowl this week! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice stitching and, above all, very nice person!
    Ciao, ciao,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow June! Your needle has been flying! What sweet things you have stitched. I love the sleigh, such pretty colors. With all that rain what can you do but stitch? I hope that it will subside and that everyone is safe.
    I love your new header!
    Have a great, hopefully drier week!

    ReplyDelete
  35. All is lovely with your presents...always we are children when open them!!So now you have snow...soon also here arrive cold time says at tv this evening!!love!!have happy week

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous finishes, dear June and lots of lovely well-deserved Christmas gifts. hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  37. You have made a wonderful SAL stitching and beautiful are the other too.
    And what a huge number of gifts, enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a treasure trove you've received! Such a blessing. :) I'm totally in love with that sleigh! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete