jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Saturday, 9 July 2016

SWEET PEA'S

Hello friends,
Well what a busy summer , time is moving on so fast .
I have been making item's for the garden and craft show , coming up the end of this month.
I have made a felt bird and knitted rabbit , just stitching it up together , poor rabbit is running around with no head & arms so I had better sort him out today . I also have to sort out what cross stitch to enter.

My sweet peas are very late this year , the ones in my header are from last year , I have just picked 4 from the garden.
I am loving spending time in the garden each day I always go around and de-head the dead flowers makes them bloom again so very important.

I have been home most of this week we just went out one day for lunch and a look around the shops always find a few bits .
I am always looking for things to set my cross stitch on and this week found allot , some boxes and wooden hangers and a magazine to show you how to make a kind of house , so next year look out for a few different items.
The fun will start in the winter.
At the moment I am working on gifts for the end of the year .

                                    ----------------------
So first today here is a lovely heart made by my friend Lily .
Lily is a beautiful stitcher who comes to my cross stitch club .
She makes such beautiful item's .
                 
                      



     And my lady from last week , and the little amount of stitching I did this week , you can blame the headless rabbit.
            
                                
                                           Last week 



                                    
                                                This week
                                           



This Victorian Beauty can be found in the Cross Stitch Gold out now.
An the designer is Lesley Teare .

 ---------------------

 Another gift from a sweet friend Yvonne.





              Thank you for the wonderful gifts .



 
                    A few early sweet peas love the colour.
                           ----------------------------------------
Thank you all once again for all the lovely comments 
I will leave you for now , so you can walk into the garden .
I need to make DH a coffee he is cleaning the conservatory roof and it is a big job , I think he will leave the other side until tomorrow , have a fun weekend hugs June.


















Bye for now.

30 comments:

  1. What a lovely post the Sweet Peas are one of my mothers favorite flowers and of course I like them too.
    The heart shaped pocket for your scissors is very pretty and Victorian beauty is beautiful.
    Thank You for this lovely post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress on your lady.
    Bautiful flower photos as always. I like them.
    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Victorian lady is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lively post as always! No sweet peas here this year :-( and what veg I have planted isn't happening - very poor this year xxx Your lady is coming along do quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily made a beautiful heart! Oh June that pink rose melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Mr H wishes and me too, that we could grow sweet peas, but not to be. Your garden flowers are so lovely. We have lost so many plants with this heat we are having. The Lady is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweet peas ! And all your flowers are so beautiful !
    Thank you for this post ...
    Marie from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden is such a beautiful sanctuary. I'm so in love with your roses. Adore the Victorian lady, she is a real beauty. Have a wonderful week June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, such beautiful flowers in your garden and gorgeous makes too!..Thank you for visiting me yesterday and leaving your kind comment ;-)
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous flowers, June! The heart is so pretty. Great progress on the lady.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful progress and flowers! Are those peonies?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made some great stitching progress! What gorgeous flowers! Your garden must be so beautiful at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lady is exquisite and is coming along so beautifully.
    Wonderful blooms as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the patchwork heart and the little hint on the front in the shape of a scissor charm!
    I would have guessed the elegant lady was a John Clayton. You are making great progress on her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck in the show with your entries.
    Our sweet peas are fabulous this year, I've had 3 large bunches already, hope yours are soon blooming more too.
    Your lady looks stunning.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, your sweet peas look so lovely, June! I really would love to plant some here, too, but the deer would probably devour them. And that pale pink rose--just stunning and perfect looking :)

    Your lady is coming along beautifully and I know you're loving all of your birthday gifts. Hope your July continues to go well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely sweet post. Beautiful stitching on your lady and your garden never fails to produce such lovely blooms. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello June...ohhhh so beautiful flowers from your garden I m sure also sweet peas will be nice also this year also in late!!Nice gifts you receive!!Your victorian Lady is so lovely!Have happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice and full of color post: I like it!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an explosion of colours when looking at your flower pictures from your garden. Just wonderful eye candy. Just as wonderful as looking at your Victorian lady by Lesley Teare. She is so beautiful.
    Enjoy all your birthday gifts from your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, those flowers look amazing! Beautiful stitching progress and neat presents. I always enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous flowers and gorgeous stitching - I do so love sweetpeas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The heart from Lily is just gorgeous. Beautiful stitching progress and those flowers are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely post full of pretty colours. Love the sweet peas, we never see them here. Pretty stitched lady too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful post June full of gorgeous flowers and crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful post June full of gorgeous flowers and crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Il cuore è meraviglioso e il ricamo... bellissimo

    ReplyDelete
  28. My gosh, what pretty flowers. I loved seeing them all. And the great stitched items. Your piece is coming along and is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very very beautiful post with your flowers and lovely stitching! Mariuccia

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the lady you are stitching. I love seeing all your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete