jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Sunday, 21 August 2016

WIP, SAL AND BEAUTIFUL GIFT

Hello friends , here we are again another weekend .
It has been a stormy weekend , the winds have been a little unkind to the garden , but we will soon put things right again.

Well after two lovely relaxing weeks watching Rio , reading, sitting watching nature , and stitching I feel like a new person. 
Must do this more often ha.

I have been stitching gifts so can't show you just yet .
Also I am working on a Autumn stitch and a Christmas stitch will show you in the next few weeks .

I have been catching up with my WIPs and my SAL this last week.
So first up is a bit more on my lovely design that I won from Mii



 Garden lasses 'Lucy' by Lesley Teare , love this one so bright and full of colour.
I will be working on many WIPS this coming Autumn and Winter  so watch this space , with my smalls .

 Next my SAL with Ele , I am loving this one so is the club.

I am going to use this one to cover a box with my sewing bits.

                                      ----------------
Thank you to my stitching sister Lynda for the lovely magazine .
Now the other day look what the postman brought me.
 A gift Barb had been working on for my Birthday .
Well Barb you brought tears to my eyes such a beautiful gift.

A needlework book , so much work and detail went into this gift . Look at the wee bird singing and the bird sitting on the nest , the matching card .



  
So many little buttons all down the side lots of birds and heart ones.



 Now we open up and it blew me away and tears again.


A pocket with scissors .
Beautifully crossed stitched . Barb & June.
My garden and butterfies and flowers.


Lots of goodies in the pocket tape measure and pen and another stitchery .
How sweet is this.






Butterfly pins !


                                 Butterfly needle minder .


And in another pocket a lovely chart and pad 


Thank you Barb for such a wonderful gift .
And for spending your time on me when your year has not been to good . You are so thoughtful .
                         ----------------------------------
                            Some garden photos .






                                         
            
               And the flower arrangement my DH left me one day
             he had picked the flowers from outside how sweet.



Thank you once again to everyone who left me a comment last week , you are just wonderful friends .
Wishing each and everyone of you a wonderful week.





29 comments:

  1. I am so very impressed and also touched by Barb's lovely gift for you.
    Ron did a fantastic job at the bouquet for you June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet update on garden lass. So glad you're enjoying working on this one.
    Wonderful gift from Barb!!! A very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello June,
    what a wonderful post.
    Beautiful progress on your stitching and a very wonderful gift from Barb.
    Have a nice new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your WIP's are really cute, and nice gift from Barb. I loved the flowers they are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blushing here now June, I really enjoyed putting this together for you. A special gift for a special lady. Looking forward to seeing the finished box you make with your stitching. As usual your garden is stunning and what a lovely surprise from your DH .Have a good week my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pinks in that arrangement. I'm going to miss Rio too, it's been lovely dipping in and out of all the excitement.
    I'm now looking forward to Bake Off and Strictly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work on the SALs. The needlework is such stuuning work, what a special friend she is, so sweet. Beautiful garden photos as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching and flowers June. What a gorgeous needlebook Barb made for you. I'm not surprised you were so emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your WIP looking good. What a lovely wonderful and thoughtful gift. Those butterflies pins are too cute. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gift!
    As always, your flowers are beautiful.
    Have a great week.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a really lovely gift from Barb... a lot of thought went into each and every part. As always, your stitching projects are a delight to see in progress... I am looking forward to seeing the end of the one from Mii... The garden does not disappoint... beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful wonderful...all is just wonderful. s usual the garden pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely gift from Barb June and your floral pictures are beautiful they brightened up a dull day here in Staffordshire. I meant to ask did you receive my birthday gift to you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your stitching gift form barb is absolutely incredible, so much work went into this amazing present. You really are much loved by your friends. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Che bei lavori June, e il regalo di Barb è stupendo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi June,
    I am so happy to read that you finally had some time to relax!
    I think we ALL should do this more often (sounds really good what you have written ...)
    Wonderful gifts for you - but I am sure, you deserve it all!
    Thank you for another lovely garden picts (also the ones of your last post - sooooo amazing)

    Have another beautiful and relaxing week!

    Hugs
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice gift you have received: thought with heart...and nice gift from your garden too!
    Big hug,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  18. What lovely gifts you received, June--the garden fob is so perfect for you! I'm glad you were able to relax and stitch more last week--hopefully, the same is true of this week! Tim was away on a biking trip last week for four days and it was so nice to have no schedule or any duties! I just pampered myself and stitched and read :)

    Hope you have a lovely last week in August, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely stitching, what a lucky Lady you are to get such a lovely gift, Barb did a lovely job.
    Beautiful flower photos.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello I m happy to read you relaxed a lot in the two last weeks!!Lovely works I see especially first...I m so curious about it because I love Leasley Teare charts!!Nice flowers always!!Have happy week end

    ReplyDelete
  21. Barb send you a lovely gift ,I really admired her needlework book.The Garden Girl is a lovely piece I have seen those patterns in the internet.Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These Garden Lasses are all so very sweet. I love the one that you won from Ingrid. What gorgeous gift you received from Barb. It's so well crafted and so thoughtful - just a perfect gift for you, June.
    I hope that you will soon find the time again to spend relaxing week in your garden or inside stitching to your heart's content and playing with your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything looks so pretty ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful gifts and as always I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hubby left you such beautiful flowers. Love all the colours. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yipes. I missed this post. Lovely stitching and garden as always June. Beautiful gifts from Barb.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Stitching! Such wonderful gifts. Love the pictures of the flowers. Happy Stitching
    ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations ~ http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't know which photos I enjoy more - your lovely garden or your incredible stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your SAL looks great!! Lots of gorgeous goodies too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete