jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

BACK HOME.

Hello friends ,
Well we are back after a few weeks away on holiday , feel good and rested and ready to go again. 
It is always nice to get away but so good to get back .
No sewing or Internet ! this was hard for me but we really needed the rest .
Can't wait to sort out my sewing later I have loads I want to get started on , but need to sort out some Christmas sewing first.
While away I have another new GGS so can't wait to see him soon.
Our calendar is full this month so it is going to be a busy one but I will still find time for my stitching .
Well we are well into Autumn and Christmas is just around the corner.
So thought I had better pop in to say hello .
Before I get bogged down with all my washing and ironing.
So here is a little Christmas ornament I stitched before we jetted off .


I am working away on lots of other Christmas ornaments and hope to be back with another at the weekend.
So for now a few holiday flowers and photos  .










 I really wish we could grow these flowers outside but only inside here in the UK.








Now we are back home I am so cold and we had our first frost this morning , so we are trying to get use  to the temps.
I just made a lovely veg and bacon soup with crusty bread to warm us up.
I have allot of catching up with all your blogs , but hope to get to all by the end of the week .
Happy Autumn to you al .

28 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, glad you enjoyed it!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday (and you)looks fab - thought you must have been away - its been quiet without you :-). Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Love that cute ornament ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornament is so sweet June. What a gorgeous holiday you had!

    ReplyDelete
  5. très mignon ton rouge-gorge
    de bien jolies photos merci
    belle soirée
    bizzz
    Véro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finish June. Love the vacation pics.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you back June and glad you had a good holiday in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that adorable ornament and those beautiful flowers...glad you had a good vacation rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a good time on vacation, I so need one myself ha ha. cute bird.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home!
    The pics of the hibiscus and bougainvillea are stunning! Looks like you had a lovely time in the sun!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous holiday photos - but it's nice to have you back. That's a sweet ornament to start off your Christmas stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello June,
    wonderful photos from your holiday.
    The littel ornament is very cute.
    Best wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat little robin!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to see you back from your holidays. I had already missed you.
    Your holiday place must have been wonderful. Thanks for sharing all those pictures.
    I hope the month will not be too busy for you and that you will find lots of time for your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back, I missed you in this period! Your Christmas ornamento is very nice!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome home, no place like home is there although it's wonderful to get away. Love your little Xmas ornament. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely vacation pics! Glad you got rest and relaxation before the busy schedule. Adorable Christmas ornament👍

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look like you had a wonderful vacation. Thanks for sharing the photo. Love the teacup on your blog heading

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look lovely and relaxed in the holiday snap. Little robin in adorable and perfect for the little frame
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute stitching and finishing. Beautiful photos from your holiday and nice that you have enjoyed relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous ornie June, looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your ornament! So pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello

    I love your robin and your flowers are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Robin is very pretty and the flowers are very beautifull..Oh those palms in the picture look so exotic to me..We have already very cold and frosty !

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanted to say "Welcome back" first here on this post before I hop over to your next post, where I already saw some very exciting pictures!

    Nice to have you back, well and relaxed!

    Hugs
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful photos, looks like you had a fabulous time. Lovely ornament too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely ornament and photos :)

    ReplyDelete