jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Thursday, 22 December 2016

Have a very Merry Christmas

 Just popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas .
Hope you all have a wonderful time .

Thank you for all the lovely comments last time always love to hear from you .

We have almost done all the rushing around so almost ready just a few more trips and that's it we are ready to enjoy the Christmas season .

Just wanted to share with you a few more ornament's I gave out first this one went to our dear friend Vickie.


Sing Noel by Elizabeth Garski 
Stitched on 28ct using DMC threads.
-----------------------
And a few more finishes 


Above by Cuore e Battiecuore 


                  This one above is from a set of kits I have in my stock set in a coaster


A lovely little deer that I took from a magazine.




And above a little gift I sent to our friend Carol in the US.
I am sorry I lost my list with the name of this one above .
I need to start another book and write them down, it is so easy to forget when you stitch so many.
--------------------------

 Now I can show you a couple of gifts that were sent to me .

From our friend sweet Vickie .
Thank you so much I just love robins .



And here he sits singing away.


And below a lovely package from Barb how wonderful.




Such a beautiful stitch and finish .
Thank you Barb so much.


And my lovely friend Ali sent me these goodies  


I can't wait to put this wreath together over Christmas 
Thank you Ali I love it.
Also thank you to all my wonderful friends for all the beautiful cards you have sent me I will show all next week.

So my friends Christmas day is almost here .
So I am wishing everyone across the world a Merry Christmas.
And my wish for the New year is that we can bring Peace to everyone in the world.



22 comments:

  1. Lovely ornaments you have made for your friends.
    Beautiful gifts.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Best wishes, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, June, and many blessings to you, your family, and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear June,
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh June! You are creating so very many pretty ornaments! And mine is just perfect for me! Thank you. I see that Ali and I both sent a robin your way. ;)
    A Merry, Blessed Christmas to you and Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful ornaments!!I wish all the best for Christmas holiday to you and family!!!Thank you to be my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely stitches June, both yours and the ones you received.
    I do love the little deer stitched on the polka dot fabric, so cute!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2017
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun, pretty and whimsical ornaments. Love them all; they are all so special. Lovely gifts too. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear June, I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.Hugs Shirley N.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas June: I love your ornaments so sweet and wonderful finish's, I love making Christmas ornaments, I have at tree with nothing but handmade ornaments, lovely gifts you have received.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas June! All your ornaments are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh June, such a lot of wonderful stitched gifts going out to your friends and coming from friends to you.
    Have a Merry Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ornaments and lovely gifts.

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post June, you have some gorgeous ornaments there. I love the way you have matched trims to the finish, especially that red and white bow on the Cuore stitch.
    Sweet robins too, we had one following us at the zoo this week, it came so close we could have touched it, such beautiful birds.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many sweet gifts and ornaments!
    Enjoy the holiday season
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to read your blog June and the headers are always so fitting. So pleased you liked the ornament , and I have to thankyou for the e card and my little ornaments are sitting on the tree. Have a restful peaceful time and try and get chance for a little me time , you have been so busy lately, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything is so beautiful as usual... My dear June, Merry Christmas and a very very happy New Year!!!! Lots of love. titty p. from italy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas they're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful ornaments and presents:)

    ReplyDelete