jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Tuesday, 27 December 2016

THANK YOU.

Hello friends , 
Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas .
Well it was not a white one for us it was very mild , but today it was white with frost .
We went to church on Christmas Eve  and it was full so many families were there it was a wonderful service .
We had a wonderful time on Christmas day with our daughter .
And yesterday we went to a friends house .
Now we are home for a few days to relax.
I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely cards and gifts I received from friends , so I took a few more photos and some of my decorations .
I will be planning out my stitching for the New Year soon .
I think I will be stitching Christmas Ornaments all the year and I have Birthday gifts to stitch . I also need to pick up my WIPs again 
and start some Spring and Easter stitching . I hope 2017 slows down a little I found this year was moving so fast I was just holding on.
Thank you all for the lovely comments last time and wishing you all a wonderful New Year .
Here more pictures of all the lovely gifts and cards from sweet friends you know who you are. I have put them all together for you to see.
 







Thank you sweet friends I am so blessed .
Also thank you to my friends who already sent me gifts before Christmas day many on my last posts.
We also have had some beautiful Christmas cards getting on for almost 100 many hand made and are so beautiful .
So now a few on the cards and a few decorations.














Wishing you all a very Happy New Year .
I will be back then with my stitching and new starts for the 
New Year , I always start something new ha , why not it will be a NEW YEAR .


24 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, Yes, you are blessed with good friends and family. Have a great new year too big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plenty of gorgeous goodies to keep you busy :-) xxx hugs xxx everything looks brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely decorations. Have a fantastic new year! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. June you are so very loved by us all!! ;) Gorgeous gifts in your gorgeous home. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely decorations and gifts in your beautiful home! Can't wait to see your new year stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I m happy you spent a nice days during Christmas time!!!OHHHH so lovely presents ornaments and cards...especially them I remember when I was a pen pal and I received a lots of them from all other the World...Have best days and start in a very good way New Year...love from Italia

    ReplyDelete
  8. No white Christmas for us, either, June :( I was so disappointed as that made two years in a row of just green grass.

    Oh, you got so many lovely gifts--enjoy!! And mine still hasn't arrived--I mailed it 2 weeks ago so I hope it gets there soon!

    Wishing you every happiness in the new year, June! I hope things slow down a bit and you will have more time to stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifts and cards!Wishing you all the best for the new year!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas June: This is a lovely post, love all the Christmas decorations, the gifts are wonderful, you do have some lovely friends.
    I too will be stitching for next Christmas all year.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been spoiled by all your friends, June. It must have been wonderful to receive all these great gifts. Enjoy each and everything.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what your stitching plans in 2017 will be. I have been planning as well and it's such a lot of fun as usual. I also want to stitch on many of my WIPs and maybe finish the one or the other. Lots of stitching fun ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My world, all these gifts are insane! You have wonderful friends.
    Wishing you a prosperous New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear June, I opened your package on Christmas Day and I was so glad to see what was inside!! It all was wonderful, the book, the ribbon...and the little robin you stitched was marvellous!! thank you so much, my friend. Happy New Year!!! kisses. titty p. from italy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such delights in this post June, so any wonderful things you received and decorated your home with.
    Much love, wishing you a very Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful gifts, it's sure to keep you busy craft-wise throughout 2017 and beyond.

    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year rich of nice cross stitch!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful deco. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, how many beautiful gifts you have received, enjoy all of them. Your decoration is so beautiful.
    Happy New Year to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful post, lovely to see such gifts and cards displayed. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your wonderful gifts and beautiful Christmas decorations! Much love and happiness in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hallo! Your ornaments are fantastic!!!!!
    happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so cherished. Look at all those sweet presents. So many pretty pictures, love it.

    ReplyDelete