jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Saturday, 25 March 2017

START OF SPRING

Thank you dear friends for all your lovely comments and hello to my new followers hope you all enjoy my little space , you are always  so welcome .
I love to share my stitching and crafts with you and my other hobby my garden.
The garden is bursting into life buds are forming and you can almost see the flowers opening  in front of you I can now see bluebells , forget -me -not and lots of my favourite flowers forming ready to visit me again, oh how I do love Spring .
You are not going to believe this but I have rose buds forming ! 
Tonight our clocks go forward so it will stay lighter at night time and, tomorrow here in the UK it's mothers day so my header is dedicated to my mother this week.
                                         ---------------------
So lets get on with my stitching bits.
First up is a little gift I sent to my sweet friend Ann , she loves it and it is hanging on her dresser , Happy Birthday my friend.

          
Shepherds Bush --- Come Home -- stitched on 28ct and var threads.



             And I finished this one for my friend Sally 


 I showed it a few weeks ago on my blog if you want to go back and see information.
                                    ----------------------
I told you that I started a new WIP here is a little peep.
I will show more next time and tell you all about it.
I fell in love with this one the moment I saw it.



 ----------------
I cut a few flowers today and put them in my mothers favourite cup, the forget-me-not cup 
I hope she will be looking down and I will light a candle for her tomorrow.




Take my hand and lets go outside to see the spring delights.





  
                           And below the first rose bud I found about eight of them .
                       So I wonder are we going to have roses in April !



Well that's about it , I am almost better now .
Just the odd day I feel very tired ,but happy to say I am doing more. Have a good week all .

22 comments:

  1. Sweet stitching and finishing for your friends gifts.
    A nice new start too. I am looking forward to seeing your progress on it.
    Mother nature is definitely waking up, so many pretty flowers are already out in gardens, it is so nice to look at. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous finished June and your garden is amazing as always!
    I love your new start, it looks really pretty.
    The clocks go forwards tonight not back but yes we will get lighter evenings - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some nice gifts and I'm sure the recipients will enjoy them. I love your new piece and look forward to seeing more of it. Your flowers are beautiful. I have a small garden but am looking forward to seeing the flowers bud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous flowers for you mother. Such sweet gifts you made your friends June. That new little girl you are stitching up is looking so sweet. Oh my. Wow. Your garden is amazing already!! I have nothing. Zip. Zero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you blog as always is gorgeous. With all the lovely stitching and all the flowers in your garden. We still have snow and cold weather. Soon it will be spring here too. happy mother's day tomorrow. I love your forget me nots. big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful stitches for your friends ( Iwould like to be one of them :-D ), beautiful little pillow with forget-me- not…and your garden is inviting as always...
    Have a nice week you too,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its been lovely here today - so made the most of it - a visit to the coast for a nice walk and coffee (err and maybe a bacon bun!! ) Came home and been in the garden oh my definately a work in progress I'm afraid I let things go last year so I really need to knuckle down and get tidied :-) Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gifts for your friends.
    Your new starts looks great.
    I like your flower photos.
    Enjoy the mother day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers and the forget me not cup are so beautiful. I am sure she will be happy to be remembered. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful finishes, I love them all! I am envious of all of those gorgeous flowers, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful endings!
    You have a nice garden. Most people like kytiťka flowers in a beautiful vase!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your forget me not cup arrangement is beautiful, I love it. Lovely stitcheries and look forward to seeing the progress on your new start. What a delight to step out into your beautiful garden, could almost smell the flowers, sheer joy. Our clocks go back next week end:( Our Autumn has been lovely and still getting lovely roses in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both your friends must have been thrilled with the wonderful little gifts you made for their birthday. And I do love the little pillow that you stitched in the memory of your mother.
    And of course I love your new start. It looks like a fun stitch, June.
    Wonderful flowers and colours that you have in your garden. I can see that your climate is so much more moderate than ours. Enjoy your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cup and flowers are beautiful, a lovely way to remember your mum on Mothers Day. Your stitching finishes are wonderful gifts. Love the walk around the garden, your garden is always so full of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a lovely, Spring post, June! I'm so pleased we will have lighter nights now. Your garden is just beautiful. Our irises have been and gone, but we've been in the garden over the weekend and much is springing to life. I can't wait to see my peonies again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet finishes and I do love Brooke's fabulous cake design. The flowers are stunning!
    Happy Spring June.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your garden blooms are looking beautiful. I love the little shamrock on the cake you stitched for Sally, such a cute little detail. Can't wait to see more of your new project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Greetings June: Positively lovely finishing on your ornaments, your new stitch is adorable.
    I am always so happy to see your floral photos, here in Minnesota we only have flowers for a short period of time.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  19. How wonderful to wake up each morning and see what new flowers are blooming, June! I would love to have your beautiful garden, but, alas--our deer would make quick work of it :)

    Lovely stitching and I do love the purple and lime green color combination in Sally's gift--such a fun, springlike finish :)

    I am sure you miss your dear mother each and every day, June--her favorite teacup filled with those beautiful blossoms is so lovely in every way :)

    Enjoy your extra daylight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty forget=me-not cup filled with such delights from your spring garden.
    Lovely gifts, the new WIP is a pretty one.
    Good to read you are so much better
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving your new wip already =)
    and your garden!! I bet your garden is an amazing place to stay and stitch!! Gorgeous flowers, always :D

    ReplyDelete