jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Sunday, 10 September 2017

AUTUMN IS HERE ALREADY.

Hello friends, 
Once again many thanks for your comments and your caring kind words about my pain , well it did go but if I over do it it comes right back , so now I am being very careful , today is pain free .
Well whats up with the weather ! many parts of the world are having many problems and I am praying for you all. 
Here you can tell Autumn is here it's wet windy and cooler and I can see a few trees turning colour already .
I am really not ready for winter yet so hope we still get a few nice days this Autumn.
This year as past by quicker than ever.
Well what have I been up to this week , not allot really.
I did buy three new plants for the garden , had coffee in town with a friend , out to lunch with hubby , made a felt pin cushion at club and split my sides with laughing with my friends trying to make these oh what fun we had , they came out all different sizes.
I did a little more stitching on my WIPs but spent more time frogging ha talking about frogs I was digging an hole for my plants and a naughty frog jumped in it and would not go , so I know he does not like me to take photos, ( he's shy ) by the time I got my camera yes he had gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well lets show some pictures first up one new WIP .


This one has been in my pile for a very long time at last it's seen daylight.  So I have made a start.



                   LOVE and JOY by Lorri Birmingham 
using 28ct Natural fabric banding. 

                           The next one you have seen before many moons ago , so this one also sees the light and just a few more stitches it will be finished .
Love LHN , they are always lovely to stitch .



  Stitched on a cream 28ct, looks white but it is cream.





I really wanted to finish the one below but didn't have time this week , maybe next time.
this is one of the lovely Dany's charts I changed the wording to Summer. I have a few ideas for the finish .


My pin cushion that we were all in fits of laughter about.


 A few flowers still hanging on but almost time to say goodbye.




Well that's it from me .
Have a good new week .
And for all my overseas friends stay safe .
Be back soon.

22 comments:

  1. lovely pin cushion great blog love all your stitching hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June,
    It makes me happy that you are better, also with me has the pain now subsided. Many thanks for your kind wishes.
    I can see beautiful works today, I like the little Christmas motif of Lorri Birmingham, he looks so funny with his big shoes.
    With us today the sun is shining - I will send you a few sunrays, so that you can enjoy the autumn days.
    Big Hugs, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello June,
    fine that you are feeling better.
    The little christmas motiv looks great.
    I like your sunny stitching.
    Best wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful stilted wips and a very cute pin cushion xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to hear you are healing well. Wonderful WIPs and your pincushion is great. Love the Lorri Birmingham piece, such a cutie.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughter can be the best medicine. I am glad you are improving dear June. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are improving, you still have some beautiful flowers and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new Christmas start, he looks like a cute one, glad to hear your pain is going away. I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog lately, they mean a lot to me, so thank you. Happy Stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have such beautiful stitching. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy to read that you feel better. I like very much that Dany's pattern and hope you will have some flowers from your garden again and again.
    Have a nice week,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects.
    Love Lorri Birmingham designs, sad she doesn't design anymore. :(
    The Tomato is too cute.
    Flowers are still pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. June: As always your flowers are beautiful I look forward to seeing them.
    I am not a fan of winter, I like all the other seasons but not winter, here in Minnesota it gets cold.
    Oh so cute pin cushion, Summer is such a sweet design, I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it, I love Santa so cute.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. June, I hope you continue to feel better. Your flowers are so beautiful and love the flowers on the summer stitch. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since yesterday we've been having our first autumn storm. I love these storms but fortunately they are nothing compared to the hurricanes damaging parts of the US coast. It's rather cold here in the mornings, below 10°C most of the days. But I don't mind, I love autumn.
    Your new start is wonderful, June, I love these older Lorri Birmingham designs very much. I have some in my stash, too, that I haven't started yet. Great progress on the LHN project. And Dany's chart just keeps back a little bit of summer.
    That tomato pinkeep is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, it is good to read that you are almost better, June! I hope you are resting still and I do hope that nasty pain doesn't return...

    Horrible hurricanes here--my in-laws house and cars were quite damaged with the flood waters down in Florida. It is just heart-breaking to see so much damage throughout the southern states and in the Caribbean.

    I love your LHN piece--I stitched that a while ago but never finished it into anything. I need to get at it :) Hope you enjoy the weekend and feel 100% very soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like you had a great week, good for you!
    All lovely stitching, I especially like Love and Joy.
    Beautiful flowers, but I am looking forward to the leaves changing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ma quanto è bello lo schema LHN! mi piace veramente tanto
    hai ragione,stà arrivando l'autunno e un altro anno se ne sta andando
    Buon weekend
    denny

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope your pain is diminishing June and you are better this week.
    So behind on blog reading ...sorry.
    Love the calendar finish in the post below and that little pincushion is so sweet.
    Lots of lovely stitching you have been doing too.
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute new start! The LHN one is so close to a finish too. It is easier to sit indoors and stitch now the weather is cooling.

    ReplyDelete
  20. June: I am so happy you are in less pain, very good news, I hope your pain is gone for good soon.
    Love the Dany Summer stitch, such a lovely design, Love and Joy is one I have in my stash to do pile.
    The pin cushion you made is adorable, so cute.
    As always beautiful floral photos.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry to hear that you have been in pain, June, but happy to hear you are pain free as you write this post. So try and take it easy and be careful.

    Your stitching is lovely. You always stitch such lovely designs. Cute little pincushion too :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete