Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 31 January 2022

Last day of January.

Last day of January I find this month is a long one , but this year it passed really quickly  again .

No bad weather yet for us ! but you never know it could all change . 

If we do get a frost we get a nice sunny day I don't mind that , I did  get outside yesterday for a little and the bulbs are well up and some  are in bud .

I am spending most of my time  sorting out what I want to do this year I will be stitching , knitting , felting , card making and reading even the odd puzzle .

So I am looking forward  to spending a little more time this year for my hobbies , there is so much out there now to fill our creative minds I feel excited .

I worked on on my Spring UFO this week so its almost ready to frame , but I will look to see if any stitches are missing first.

Also  stitched another butterfly but still have the back stitch to do .

I have almost finished the scarf that Dany showed us , I have only been knitting the odd few rows a day .

I have just started a top for the Summer , I have had the wool and chart for years , I use to work in a wool shop so have many packs I need to knit up .

And another book to share with you from my book case .

                                                   Spring By Magic Needle 


                                        Already to frame but first I need to find the right one .

                                                      And another butterfly added .



                   


                                                   I still need to work all the back stitch

                                                But will   now start the next one .

                                                         ------------------------------

                 Now book of the week.This one is just beautiful well worth having.




                                I stitched the one below and really enjoyed stitching it 


Sorry I forgot to take photos of my knitting so will show you next week.

But will leave you with more nice flowers hubby brought this week and a pot outside .

 











                                   Have a wonderful week and stay safe our friends in the US .

18 comments:

  1. Oh those butterflies are so pretty June! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear June,
    oh, your new embroidery turned out beautifully, you will surely find a suitable frame. I love the new butterfly, too.
    Yes, I too would like to start sooooo many new projects in 2022, I really like your selection.
    And the spring flowers are a feast for the eyes, thank you very much for this beautiful post, thank you also for visiting me, all the best and have a nice new week, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. June: Nice design so refreshing to look at, the pussy willows are so pretty, you do have a knack for picking the right frames for your designs.
    Sweet butterfly's, this book looks interesting, nice designs on the front of the book, I really like the seed packet designs.
    Lovley cut flowers, you have a very sweet husband.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching, a great book and gorgeous flowers. This month certainly has sped by, you sound ready for the next and beyond, happy February

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish we could have a few lovely frosty mornings, we haven't had much of a Winter at all yet have we?
    Such pretty stitching June, and lovely folowers too, Love daffodils they are so cheery. Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you many nice days with your hobbies.
    Have a wonderfull February ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh June, hai già i narcisi fioriti!! I miei ancora devono spuntare. Bellissimi i tuoi ricami.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitching spring flowers are so beautiful. Hope you find the right frame very soon.
    Both butterfly will be so wonderful. I like butterflys.
    Have a nice day, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful the spring motif looks and it offers a lot of options for a frame. I would love a vintage there.
    The little kitten with the lily of the valley in the book is cute. Thank you for showing me.
    Have a creative week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the spring piece is truly lovely, June! The colors are so soft and pretty and I love the butterflies, too! What a sweet book--love those designs and I look forward to seeing what you stitch from it.

    Your flowers are a breath of fresh air on this cold day. We are due for another ice/snow storm tomorrow. Haven't seen the grass on the ground in well over a month now... Have a great week ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Spring stitch is so beautiful, nothing says Spring more to me than daffodils and pussy willows! Your butterflies are so pretty and the Lily of the Valley stitch is so darn sweet. How nice of your husband to keep you supplied with pretty flowers.
    Lots of snow on the ground here and it's another miserable weather day. I went out with a friend yesterday for a few hours to take photos and it was beautiful, bright and sunny. So enjoyable from the drab, cold days. Looking forward to seeing your knitting! WE are fortunate to have many enjoyable hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The two butterflies are just as beautiful as the stitched spring bouquet. I have the book too, there are such wonderfully motifs in it.
    Have a nice week, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your butterflies are beautiful.
    That is one thing I cannot do is cross stitch . I don't have the patience.
    Enjoy your week
    Jacky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, June. Full of gorgeous stitching and I love the Spring flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Spring stitching is so pretty and the book is lovely. I do like that French style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spring is so pretty! All of your stitched pieces are gorgeous and I really love your butterflies. Hope the bad weather passes you by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your lovely butterflies and your flowers are great eyecatchers.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sweet stitching! The stitched flowers and real flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete