Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 10 April 2023

Easter time

 Hello Friends ,

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter .

I have been playing catch up, so many things to do and not allot of time . I have  had some lovely gifts and cards  .

So I will just say thank you to all my friends and thank you for the many cards  and gifts that came . 

It's been a busy weekend talking to family and visits from family and friends .

The Sun is back out again today but a little windy.

So first up , I have been working on yet another UFO . 

 Precious Moments Sampler by Maryse .


 Almost there on this one . 

 


A beautiful gift from my sweet  friend Ann , such a beautiful gift Thank you so much .

I loved the bag all Violets and Blue tits , What could be better for me.

 


Black magic from hubby and more chocs from my grandson and girlfriend  .

 


From Nathalie another beautiful gift , some  lovely charts to stitch , thank you dear friend .

 Cards stitch for friends that I got away just in time .











The next one was from the lovely Andrea , lovely rabbit .

 

So here are all the  ones sent to me .

from Nancy , Mary , Andrea , Martina , Gabi , and , Ann 
Thank you all so much 
 

Lovely cards from all thank you so much and I wish I had the time to make you all one .
Thank you all for your kindness .
Enjoy the rest of your Easter holiday hugs.

 

18 comments:

  1. Well my goodness! You have a lovely Easter card exchange going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning June ,wow what wonderful gifts you have received,love the handmade cards ,such special gifts you have received .
    Hope you have a wonderful holiday my friend 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful this motif is, it's good that you stitched it a bit further. So the cloth is almost ready.
    What sweet Easter cards, so cute.
    Enjoy your week, it's supposed to rain a bit and be a bit frosty here.
    Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che bella Pasqua, i tuoi ricami sono deliziosi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy gifts & pretty cards!
    Enjoy your week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. June: The cards you made are lovely, beautiful gifts from friends and the chocolate from your husband yummy.
    Precious Moments is a beautiful design, nice progress on the stitching.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely cards you've stitched and received, June! I somehow never get around to stitching Easter cards. And your gifts are lovely--those chocolates wouldn't have lasted long in my house--ha ha! Pretty stitching and I'm sure you can't wait to have a new finish. I hope your nice weather continues--we are very summery here this week and it feels so good! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello June,
    you stitch at a wonderful design. I like it.
    So cute easter card arrived.
    Have a nice week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely cards both received and made. Our weather has been wonderful over Easter - hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter weekend, I love your cards and all the stitching and your flowers are so beautiful. I can't wait for it to warm up here and I can start my garden on the side porch. I sent you a parcel by boat hopefully it gets there for your birthday. big hugs love Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello June,
    you will soon have finished your sampler by Maryse. You sent beautiful Easter cards, I was also happy about one of them. But you also received very nice cards and gifts from your friends. I hope you had a nice holiday.
    Hug Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful gifts & cards June - both given & received. Easter seemed to go by so very fast this year!! Enjoy your week dear June xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, you got wonderful Easter cards and also pretty gifts. Now Easter is gone and you're stitching another very pretty Ufo.
    Enjoy the rest of the week, hugs Erna

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don’t know why, but I lost your late posts all full of spring, Easter, pastel colours, flower, friendship and gifts. I suppose that “Creation point the croix” is very nice. I never saw it papery, just on blog posts. Your “Instants précieux” is very, very beautiful. Beautiful pattern and beautiful embroidery.
    Have a nice week end,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Precious Moments piece is coming long very nicely! I just love all the gifts you have received, the stitching is very pretty and I bet the chocolates are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello June,
    Maryse's pattern is already beautiful, you'll have it soon, great!
    Thank you for this Easter-post, you received so many beautiful things as gifts, but your Easter cards are also impressive.
    Have a nice weekend, hugs, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did get some lovely cards and presents this Easter!
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  18. June,you received so many nice gift.
    Have wonderfull Spring days.I love Spring time very much.
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete