Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 14 June 2022

THANK YOU.

 Thank you so much my sweet friends for all of the cards and gifts and the beautiful hand made and stitched cards for my Birthday .

I must say I am always over over the moon to open your cards and gifts , you are  all so very kind . 

I have a few stitched cards from the past few years and when I get time I want to make some lovely pillows , for my craft room and to put on my garden seats in the summer time .

I am still making gifts for  for family and friends to keep in  my gift box full so I can always have gifts ready.

This one I thought a book mark but then I found a great pink note book and  thought why not make it into a Birthday book so I did . 

 


Vintage blooms  by Durene Jones  Art Nouveau bookmarks from an old Cross Stitch Gold magazine 

There are three more  to stitch , this one had some bead work if you can spot it  .

So over the next year I will stitch them all.

                                                      ----------------------------------

 So here is a peep of some of my lovely gifts


                                                                From Carol



                  Thankyou so much I will start this one soon. lovely design.

                                   

From Lynda .




 What a wonderful kit so me 
I will start this in the Autumn 
Thank you Lynda so kind of you .

From Manuela 
  

Thank you for the lovely rose card .


From Martina 
 

One beautiful butterfly 
Thankyou my friend .


From Sally 

                   Thankyou I will start it after the summer love it and the goodies .


                               From Margaret .


                    Thankyou I love your stitched Cards so pretty .

                          From Vickie.



Love the sweet rabbit thank you , he will be going on one of my pillows.

  

                                             From Mouse .


Thank you , your bags are perfect for my stitching and love all the extras .



From Gabi .


Thank you for such a beautiful card .

Every one is so kind thank you to all and I have a few more to show you next week.


From Hubby .


Lots of beautiful flowers 
Thank you to everyone you fill my heart with so much LOVE.

21 comments:

  1. So many beautiful cards and gifts arrived.
    Have a nice week my friend.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday June!
    Your Birthday goodies are all so pretty,
    The Roses from hubby are gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear june,
    I wish you a belated happy birthday, all the best for the new year of your life.
    You received wonderful gifts and cards and your husband's roses are also very pretty.
    Kind regards, hugs, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you love the gift and you got allot of lovely gifts. Happy Birthday dear friend. I hope you have many, many more. enjoy love Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very well loved my friend! You received darling gifts, patterns, and stitched items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful cards and presents, you did have a lovely Birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, June!
    Best wishes from Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone cuddles you, because you deserve it!
    Happy belated birthday ,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone cuddles you because you deserve it!
    Happy belated birthday,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, dear June. So wonderful cards and gifts!
    All the best für you, hugs Erna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! So many pretty cards and lovely gifts. Thank you for sharing, hope you had a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello June ... just catching up on your posts after being away to my Mums. Happy Belated Birthday wishes to You!! Some wonderful gifts there - how special - I just love everything! Enjoy your week June xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some beautiful gifts you received.

    Hope your birthday was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bookmark is really great, I'm really excited.
    Oh what beautiful gifts, if you sew them all into one pillow, you will always enjoy it.
    Enjoy the time my friend, Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tanti auguri in ritardo e che tu sia così felice come oggi tutti i giorni

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi June,I like to send to you a little my handworked cloth with butterfly to your birthday.
    I´m sending my e-mail adress to you.If you like,write me your postal adress.
    eva.huskova@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belated happy Burthday wishes dear June ! So beautiful Roses from Hubby, also nice cards and pretty gifts you received . The little cushion with Strawberrys i like very much. Wishing nice week my friend, hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear June,
    a belated happy birthday. Many beautiful cards and gifts have reached you.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many lovely gifts for such a lovely lady, June! May your coming year be filled with lots of love and laughter, my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Belated birthday wishes, your gifts and cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. just catching up and you got some lovely gifts and stitched cards for your birthday :) glad you had a lovely time xxxx

    ReplyDelete