Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 2 October 2023

Here we go.

 Hello dear friends , 

I am back after the best holiday ever , we are all rested up and ready to go .

It was so lovely to meet up with many of our friends  and we made some wonderful new friends too.

We only went to the local towns twice , and spent most of the time relaxing ,talking and having fun.

What could be better .

So it's all washing and ironing over the weekend , and taking our daughter out for lunch .

We are still waiting for our new GGB to join our world , not far off .

The garden was so overgrown so we have cut the lawns and cut back alot of plants .

It will take a few weeks to bed the garden down for Autumn , we need some new bulbs but they are way to much money , so  we will wait untill the price comes down .  

We went to the shops and it's already all Christmas , so looking at the calendar I think I will need to get a move on . I did buy a few cards , I want to be better prepared this year .

This week is a visit to the dentist and flu jabs then book our covid .

I start with a finish stitching by Tralala  Roulotte en Hiver .



 Sorry about the light it's dark here and it's only 3 .45 .

Not sure how I will finish it yet , but maybe a pillow or flat fold ,

 


Just brought this mag because I loved the fox on the front .


We are still waiting for our little GGD to arrive  I brought her a nice winter zip up and I have some toys that I won in the summer for her waiting,
 



Still have a few flowers growing but they are coming to an end now.




Just leaving you with a few photos of our wonderful hols , I already miss my friends .
It was such a wonderful relaxing and fun  one ,

 









Have a lovely week dear friends , I see they have been updating on my PC so now have to find out , how to do every thing again 

14 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère June, heureuse que vous ayez passé de belles vacances.
    Bon retour chez vous et bel automne à tous les deux.
    Câlins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back June, your holiday looks lovely, where did you go? We're off to Turkey on Sunday for a week with our friends, it's their first time. Your flowers look lovely, you always have such nice blooms. Such a cut outfit, I hope everything goes well. Enjoy your week x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! glad you had a lovely holiday, and yes, it's time to start thinking about Christmas again, comes round faster and faster each year!!
    Love your Autumn header photo and your stitching too. The fox piece on the magazine is lovely, haven't bought a stitching mag in a long time, they are so expensive aren't they?
    Enjoy the first week of October x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tralala motif turned out so beautifully. Yes, you enjoy your vacation to the fullest, but unfortunately the garden isn't on vacation, the grass and weeds continue to grow. Thank you for your beautiful holiday photos.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello June: The vacation photos are lovely, what a grand place it looks to be.
    The pink outdoor suit is adorable as are the toys.
    Tra LaLa is an adorable design, I am looking forward to seeing it framed.
    The Fox look like a very pretty design.
    Thank-you for sharing the garden photos.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to hear that you had a great vacation. Your winter picture looks great.
    How sweet the little things are for your GGB.
    Thanks for the beautiful pictures, enjoy the last sunny days,
    Hugs, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that girl pulling the wagon with mushrooms on your header!
    Sounds like you had fun on your Holiday.
    Very nice pictures.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Tralala piece is adorable June. So glad you had a wonderful time. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your holiday sounds absolutely wonderful, June! What a gorgeous area with all the palm trees and blue skies. Where is it again? I think you've told me before, but I can't remember.

    Your TraLaLa piece is so sweet and I love that snowsuit you purchased for your newest Great Granddaughter. I'm sure you can hardly wait for her to be born. How many will this make now?

    Hope you're settling back in to daily life--Happy October ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful to have and enjoy a vacation. We all need them. Love your garden photos. How exciting to be waiting for a new baby in the family.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Dear June, Your winter stitching turned out very nice and the frame fits it perfectly.
    Wonderful vacation pictures _ I'm green with envy ;-))
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello June,
    I'm glad that you have a nice holiday. Thanks for sharing your photos.
    A wonderful winter stitching. I'm looking forward to your finish.
    Have a nice week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back June . Great pics from Holiday, i think it was a wonderful time.
    Also love your winterstitching, loocking forward to see the finishing. Wishing nice weekend. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ouch, the washing and ironing after the holidays... But I am happy you had a wonderful time. The places in the photos look gorgeous. Enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete