Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 31 December 2023

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year.

 Well I am here again , I wanted to pop in once more before the NEW YEAR , and wish you all my good wishes for the coming year.

Also the Stitched cards I sent out and my last 2023 6 stitch small . 

We have had some really bad weather here lots of wind and so much rain , but now they are saying it will start to get colder. 

Are you planning anything for New Year  Eve ? we are staying in watching all the shows we stay up most years untill well after midnight , Hubby opens the front door lets the New Year in and then opens the back door to let the New Year out.  All our family have been doing this since we were little . An old tradition do you have any ?

                                         Well here is my  Last Stich 6 of 2023 small . 


                                               I found a big box of Mill Hill ornaments .

                                                               So I stitched this one for my  6 stitch 2023 .

                                                   With Manuela  and Martina . Really enjoyed taking part this year.

                                               So now I start the 2024 one I must look for a pattern tomorrow.

 










                                  So that's some of the cards sent out this year. 

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and thank you all for my lovely cards and gifts .

I am hoping that My PC man will come over in the New Year to sort me out .

                              

11 comments:

  1. A lovely post to finish 2023, I hope your PC man cones soon. Happy New Year 🎊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year we put out two dimes just before midnight and bring them in after midnight, that way you have lots of money coming in all year long. done this forever and it works.bye for now Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year June and Family: I love the Mill Hill designs, they are so sweet, the stocking is one I have never seen before.
    The cards are all so beautiful, using stitching within a card is a wonderful idea.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too dear June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family, June . You stitch beautyful christmas cards.
    Huga Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year June.
    So beautiful cards you have made.
    Thank you for your card. I will make a little pillow of them.
    Have a nice week .Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year June!
    What a lovely lot of stitched cards, love the little Mill Hill kit you made too 😍
    Hope you can get your PC sorted. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest June, I would like to wish you, with much affection, a peaceful and happy New Year, to you and to the loved ones in your heart. The postcards you embroidered are really beautiful! And I like the tradition of doors opening in sequence to let go of the old year, to let in the new one. Best wishes again! Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, it's quite stormy and rainy here at the moment, not nice weather to go out.
    Oh - the little stocking is really cute, I love it with the little bear.
    You have made so many beautiful cards and I am very grateful that one of them is mine, I love it.
    I hope you had a nice New Year, now enjoy the coming year with hopefully many creative hours.
    Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear June, you have been mega busy with your stitched greetings. As you know after Christmas is before Christmas and I am sure you'll find more patterns and get started right away ;-)
    All the best in 2024 for you and your family,
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  11. More beautiful cards June and your last Stitch 6 looks great! Looking forward to seeing your selections for 2024!

    ReplyDelete