Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 8 January 2024

Already for the New Year !

 The first week of the New Year ,went by so fast . 

I spent last week packing away neatly! , last year was  not so neat , but now I know what is in each box with stickers . I feel better organized , and I have ordered my own white steps  so I can do every thing my self ha .  No paint  on these new steps if you know what I mean .

So not that much stitching here this week , but I have sorted out  some smalls and a Spring Large   from my WIP box , and sadly say good bye to my large Christmas WIP. I did get a few stitches in last week.

 


More lovely Hand made cards  by my lovely friends .
Just wanted to share with you .






 Thank you  all .

This was such a sweet puzzle from my friend .
Not that easy because of the shapes . 


And more lovely gifts from Natalie 


                                                             Thank you sweet friend .

Now it is very cold here and they say snow will fall soon , but in the garden the bulbs are coming up already , and look at my lovely little tree already in flower .

                     Have a good week all and keep warm in this cold snap .





14 comments:

  1. It is a good feeling to have things neatly put away again. Love those stitched cards you received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be sorted and organised, be careful on those steps. A lovely selection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes , i agree with you, life becomes easier when the things we need are well sorted i also have may sights set on organizing things for the new year.
    the cards you received are very nice, wishing happy week, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh June, hai già la mimosa fiorita! Anche qui fa freddo, giornate giuste per il ricamo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year June!
    What sweet gifts you've received.
    We are in for a big snowfall toady & tonight.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello June,
    It's nice that you tidied up and labeled the boxes, that saves a lot of time ;-)
    I really like your stitchery, a beautiful motif, it fits perfectly with the cold, frosty weather, it is also very, very cold here.
    You received so many beautiful cards and gifts.
    Kind regards, Jutta
    Sorry, unfortunately I can only comment anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jippiiiie!!!!! It works with comments,
      happy greetings, Jutta

      Delete
  7. Hello June: Nice fire place stitch, looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Lovely gifts, you are loved.
    It finally snowed here this week, only an inch on the ground, it has been unseasonably warm until tomorrow.
    Love that puzzle.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right, now you can slowly start stitching for spring, or even stitching something for winter, I definitely need another snowman.
    Beautiful cards from your friends.
    Here it is icy and sunny, simply wonderful, you don't need snow.
    Enjoy the rest of the week,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello June,
    a wonderful progress on your stitching. I'm looking forward to your spring stitches.
    So beautiful cards arrived.
    Here it is cold and sunny. Last night we had -10Grad Celsius.
    Have a nice week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like your new year is off to a great start, June! It's nice to have all the Christmas things sorted and labeled. I still have my tree up :) Couldn't bear to take it down when we had snow over the weekend! Will work on that on Saturday, but all the other Christmas stuff is packed away in the attic. Your large Christmas stitching is looking so pretty--I would find it hard to put away! Lovely cards and gifts, too. Hope your new year is filled with much happiness, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a lot done, sorted and labeled things and stitched a large piece of your fireplace motif. Beautiful cards have reached you from your friends.
    Have a good time
    hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your roaring fire on the Christmas stitch. You did receive some lovely handmade cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A nice warm fire in the fireplace! You have received so many wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete