Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, 29 August 2026

Late Autumn .

Going into Autumn soon,
After a really hot Summer .
Well I have not been around much , I have been busy also I have an eye problem , which won't be sorted until the Winter .
That's why I have not been around much this year.
I have stitched a few cards but it is hard at the moment to see .
Hoping it won't be to long and then I can start stitching more .
I have stitched a couple of cards .
 


This is an older stitch , that some of you might not have seen.


I will leave you with a few flowers ,which have been so hard to keep watered .











                       And below our dead beautiful lawn .
 

I would like to say this as been a lovely summer but I have never known it so hot . It's been hard to do anything much . 
I am still hoping to blog once a month until  my eye is sorted but there is a large waiting list . 

We had our first real rain today , first time for months .
I will try and read a few blogs  soon . So sorry I have been missing .
All enjoy the last of the Summer days .





8 comments:

  1. Hope you get your eye problem sorted soon. Love Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble with your eyes. I'll be praying for you to have relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this summer was very hot! I was not able to work normally.
    Your stitches are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to read of your ongoing eye issues June - I hope you can get it sorted soon. I am pleased to read you have had some rain at last. Your flowers always look beautiful despite the dry. We have been forecast your dry summer too & I am wondering how my garden will cope. Take care June. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a hot summer here also, waiting for Fall.
    I hope your eye issue gets sorted out soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your eyes and for the lawn.
    Big hug,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed you, June, and was beginning to worry about you. I'm so glad to see a new post, but very sad to hear you are having eye issues. That makes it very hard to work on a computer--I know from personal experience! Your stitching is lovely and I hope your eyes heal well and you can return to normal very soon. Sending hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for breaking this down into such manageable, easy-to-follow steps.

    ReplyDelete