Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, 26 July 2026

JULY

Well here we are , almost the end of July . It's been so hot to do anything .

It takes  allot longer to do any work or even your hobbies .

So not much work done here . keeping the garden alive is hard and the lawns are so brown , we pick up the rose petals at dusk. Do any garden jobs then or early morning . The garden is coming alive now with butterflies , but very few bees this year. we are keeping the water pools full for the birds.

Stitching not good, I am trying, but it's  to sticky . I am still clearing out my craft rooms . Trouble is I make a start then stop . and start making cards !  Yesterday and today I am tiding all my threads into groups . in trays . It's so hot midday you can't do anything .

So we have had a rest this Summer, we don't like doing nothing we like to keep active , Hubby has mended a few items , that have waited  for years to be mended.

So how are you all coping with this very hot weather ?  

I will leave you with some pictures , I have stitched , but I have  not done any finishing . hoping to in the Autumn.

      This is just a small stitch I got to stitch , so hard to stitch when it is so hot 

    

I did finish a lovely puzzle  


It took me weeks to do but loved it.



And then the garden , trying to keep the plants alive has been hard work this year . So I will leave you  now , to  enjoy your walk through the garden  . 



































     We will be having more hot weather on the way  no rain for weeks 
Water is getting short again so I am watering garden with cold tea .
And washing water , plants are hanging on but the lawn looks dead.
Take care all and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment