Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 6 June 2022

Wonderful weekend

 Well that was a busy weekend , parties and food .

I must say no more cakes for me this week .

We had something on every day , 2 on some days ,  So this week will be a rest week for me I hope .

So today no stitching I have a few ready but need some time for finishing this next week.

I hope you all got to see a bit of the  Jubilee, it was a great show I got to see some of it .


I have had a few Birthday gifts already, my Birthday is not untill next week , so thank you to all for your kindness .I will show you next week.



My daughter brought me a lovely rose for my Birthday and the Jubilee  with flag 

 


One tea party we went to , we had so much fun singing old songs , and when we left they gave us this lovely book and coasters  .







                                                 WILLIAM  AND THE QUEEN .


                              Better pop a few gardening photos on before I go.

                                        The dog wood is just beautiful right now .



 








The above plant  I seeded last year and they were blue !
And this year this one popped up .


Have a lovely week my friends , I can't wait to pick up my needle tonight , there's been no stitching 
for four days  I need it  what with  stitching and my garden it's  great  for stress  .


16 comments:

  1. I would say you and hubby had a grand time of it. Love the gifts you got. The rose is beautiful. Happy early birthday wishes. Hope you like my gift. You will be able to open soon. Your garden flowers as always so gorgeous. Do have a great week. Big hugs love Lynda Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear June, lovely flowers great souvenirs and I particularly liked the clip with the Queen and Paddington Bear ;-))
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty rose from your daughter June. So much pink today. Perfect for my birthday. Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I've seen some reports and pictures from the anniversary, beautiful, but the Queen is showing her age and burden now, but she was well represented by her son Prince Charles.
    Your daughter's rose is beautiful. And what a lovely gift from the tea party.
    Enjoy your week with some rest Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A weekend to remember, lovely Rose's. Happy Birthday for next week 🎂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oui, nous avons suivi les cérémonies magnifiques du Jubilé à la télé. C'était superbe ! Merci pour toutes les jolies fleurs de ton jardin ma chère June.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a fun celebration.
    That Dogwood is gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes June, you need quiet daily routine now. I am so happy I could follow tv programs about the Queen’s Jubilee, here in Italy.All nice and interesting in this post.
    Have a nice afternoon,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watch for jubileum a long time every day.It was fantastic.Your Queen Elisabeth II.is so very strong nice lady.
    Roses are wonderfull ☺
    Have a nice days ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Roses from your daughter ! Also love your Garden pics, June !
    Wishing nice week, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. June, your garden photos are sooooooo beautiful again!!!!! And the Queen's celebrations are also shown on TV here, I particularly liked the clip with Paddington Bear.
    Many greetings, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw a little bit of the Jubilee and it looked fabulous. Queen Elizabeth is one stylish lady. Glad you are taking a day or rest, all that excitement can wear a person out; I hope the Queen also had a day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear June,
    I watched the anniversary on TV, it was very solemn.
    You received a beautiful bouquet of roses from your daughter. Great pics from your garden.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did enjoy watching the Jubilee. I love your flowers...thank you for sharing their beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We got to watch some of the Jubilee festivities here and I thoroughly enjoyed them (although not when the crowd booed Harry and Meghan!). I thought little Prince Louis was just so adorable--a typical four-year-old child :) It's really amazing all that Queen Elizabeth and witnessed over her reign--I hope she can rest now and just enjoy her time.

    Love your flowers--that pink dogwood is delightful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, my friend! I know it's a big one and I know you'll be treated like a queen yourself. Sending love and a big birthday hug your way! ♥

    ReplyDelete