Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 25 July 2022

I enjoyed my moment .

 Hi all,

Don't you think we could  do with lots more time in our busy lives , I seem to lose a day or two each week  then I start rushing, and no we should take a moment , so I did this week I just sat in the garden and never moved for  must have been over 30 mins . I knew I had loads to do but I thought no that can be done tomorrow , so now I am two days late doing my work and I don't even care ha. I enjoyed my moment  and may have another moment this coming week. 

Well the week started hot but then we had cloud so not to bad here and after that a little rain .

Sun is back out now  with cloud so very enjoyable  . 

I have been stitching a little here is my progress on my UFO .

 


                                    It's growing a little from last time .

 


                                                         Summer Nesting Box by Vervaco 


                                           I had another lovely gift from my friend Nathalie 


 

                         Thank you so much my friend I will enjoy every one of my gifts .

 

I will leave you with this weeks flowers  and after a few small jobs I my have another moment ha .

Have a wonderful week all.

 










17 comments:

  1. Nesting Box is so very pretty, as are your beautiful flowers.
    It's been very hot & very humid here.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need those moments every once in a while. Your cross-stitch is very pretty. I like the gifts you received. Your flowers are gorgeous. Such a pretty garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are lovely gifts! We had a lovely time this weekend sitting with all of our children celebrating the two of them, their birthdays. :) It is good to take time out. It is finally less hot here also. SO nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty stitch, and great gifts too. We should all take time out just for ourselves occasionally without feeling guilty. Lovely photos from your garden, the weather has been awful here and today I've had to clean up lots and lots of fallen twigs and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear June, That was truly a moment of " taking the time to smell the flowers" , recharging the batteries, live for the day ;-) A moment of contemplation in your lovely garden was worth it. Chores have a habit of hanging around and tomorrow is another day ;-))
    So says Ursula who is a procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice progress on your picture, you can see the flowers and the butterfly very well.
    Thank you for your map and chart, I like it very much and I will work on the chart next year.
    Enjoy the not so hot week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the nesting box sttitching. very beautiful all your garden flowers are beautiful have a great week. big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work on the Summer design, it's as full of colour as your own garden!
    I always "take a moment" when the house is empty, just to sit and appreciate the silence for a little while. It doesn't happen often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings June: What great gifts you have received, the magazines look like there will be a few designs you will stitch.
    Beautiful progress on your stitching, the flowers and the colors are amazing.
    I sit in the morning and watch the sun come up after walking the dogs, it is my quiet time.
    As always, your garden brings happiness to my heart when you share your photos with us.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are so wonderfull.The picture will be so nice.I must starte embroiderin too.I´m so lazy this days ☻
    I wish you nice days ☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. É importante prendersi del tempo per se stessi, non è perso, ci fa bene e poi stiamo meglio. Adoro i tuoi fiori, anche il modo in cui li abbini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty progress on your nesting box dear June. Your garden is a paradise dear June full of wonderfully colored flowers .It was very hot here the last few days i lay in my corner of the garden, wishing happy weekend, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never seem to have enough time in my day, either, June! But, I do think it's important to just make time for ourselves--chores and such can always wait a day or two. Your flower piece is lovely and you received some beautiful gifts from Nathalie. Those French magazines are always such fun to look through. Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Time to enjoy ourselves is an important part of the day. Just to sit and breathe is as important as any job. Lovely progress and beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello June,
    so beautiful your stitching. I love this motif.
    Have a nice Sunday, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've made great progress with your summer stitching. The flowers look so pretty. Just as pretty as your garden flowers. You're right, you should take the time to do nothing much more often, just enjoy the time.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post thank you Wade

    ReplyDelete