Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 24 October 2022

Hello my friends

 Hello, my friends,

 I have been thinking over the weekend, my hubby said oh dear this is a dangerous sign.

I said no it's about Christmas, and I am starting right now.

So yes, I am already wrapping and writing cards out, only last year I only just made it, and then you find it's here and gone.

So yes, I am starting early, we live very busy lives, so I know it will be better for me and I won't get so stressed, I hope.

So, this year I am not doing too much for Autumn, I can always stitch autumn through the year anyway.

But Christmas is different, I have already stitched a few cards.

So that's my plan and we will see if it works or not.

Today I have been in the garden again cutting back and weeding, and the garden I hope will go to sleep soon, yesterday I picked up so many leaves, must have been 4 bucket Fulls.

The weather is still very warm if the sun is out, but the other night we had Lightning and thunder for a few hours it was a little scary, and a bit too close for me.

I was told if you count the seconds between the flash and the thunder each second is a mile away.

So, it was pretty nearby.

Right, what about stitching I have been stitching cards and on UFOs.

                                              But first I have dug out this one. 

                               What is it a dog or cat! find out next week. Or maybe something else!



  Here is my UFO    Christmas Sentiment by Magic Needle with a few more stitches in there.

 


                                           It takes a long time to stitch just a little, but I will keep going 



                                          I am now starting the 2nd ball.

  


                           Another mag came today and a free kit. 

                          Flowers left in the garden I picked today, many still in flower but looking a little tatty.



                                            A few flowers left blooming still.

                                     



                                                          Enjoy a wonderful week.

19 comments:

  1. It looks to me like a Teddy Bear that you are stitching up. :) Your garden looks great. Most flowers here are getting hit with frost now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do I start, love the flowers in your vase, the sweater looks great, new mag, that looks interesting. Garden flowers as always beautiful and your stitching wonderful. Hope you have a great week. big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che belli i ricami che hai in corso. Forza pian pianino vedrai che li porterai a termine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you June, to get going on your Christmas cards. Can't quite wrap my head around that, yet ;-))
    Lovely flowers! I haven't even started on garden clean-up. Finally the rain has come and it has gotten rather cold. I hate working in the garden when it's cold but I need to transplant a few things.
    Greetings,
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for getting started with Christmas, it comes around so quickly so its good to get a headstart, I've already go some presents, but not wrapped any yet. I wish I could get away with collecting 4 buckets of leaves, I can easily fill our green bin with each clear up, because it's been so wet these last few days I haven't been able to get out there, It will be an all day job once I can! Have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m preparing Xmas cards too.I very like it.
    Your garten is very nice.
    Have fantasic days ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello June,
    lovely little stitching. I think it looks like a Teddy. Will see.
    I began clean up my garden too.
    Have a lovely week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can see how pretty your Christmas motifs are and even small improvements. Yes now is a good time to work on it. your Caridgan has also grown a bit.
    Here it is very mild this week, and the forests shine in great autumn colours.
    enjoy your week,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Che belli i tuoi ricami June, anch'io ho lasciato da parte autunno e Halloween per dedicarmi al Natale.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are always so good about beginning your Christmas stitching early, June! I've been doing a bit as well, but have a lot more to do. Your projects are both so sweet--love the pretty shades of that second one. I'm guessing the first one is a teddy bear :) Our leaves have changed color and are rapidly falling to the ground now. It was a beautiful fall--just wish it could have lasted longer. Enjoy this last bit of October ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Christmas Sentiment is such a pretty design, it goes so well with all your flowers!
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear June,
    very good to start planning for Christmas now, I've already started a bit with it.
    I really like your embroidery, is it a teddy bear? Your cardigan looks very nice.
    It's still pleasantly warm here, too, and a few roses are still blooming. It'll be November soon, and then the garden splendor will be over.
    Enjoy the autumn, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear June,
    you are right with christmas cards you can not start early enough. I have also already started to embroider Christmas cards, Christmas is always so suddenly there. How beautiful it blooms in your garden, unfortunately, much has dried up here. Happy stitching, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just started to think about Christmas. I now know that both my children, their spouses and my granddaughter will be coming to Christmas day. Yay. I love your projects. Someday I would like to stitch my cards, but right now there are just too many. Your flowers are beautiful. We get thunder and lightning so often during the summer that I rarely even worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi June: I am starting my cards next week, last year I scrambled to get them done and mailed.
    I am thinking a bear, Christmas Sentiments are a lovely design.
    as always beautiful floral photos that make me smile.
    Trees are bare now snow will come soon.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear June,
    I would also say it's a Teddy ;-) The colours of your Christmas Sentiment are so lovely and the cardigan is growing.
    Wish you a fine weekend. Hugs Erna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tus labores son preciosas y las flores todavía lucen para disfrutarlas. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear June,
    better to think too early than too late about Christmas! You're doing it right. I think it's a teddy bear. How beautiful the flowers in your garden are still blooming.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so right, Christmas always come too soon! Well done on starting early this year. I should probably do the same :)
    Love the flowers from your garden, and your projects are so pretty! Enjoy a relaxing, crafty Sunday

    ReplyDelete