Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 17 October 2022

We are still getting some warm days .

 Hi Everyone, 

The weather here is not too bad right now, cold at night but we get some nice summer days to.

We have had another very busy week, and the days are really flying by far too fast for me.

I finished another little Christmas stitch but now have some finishing to do.

I hope I get some free days soon. 

                                                         A little wren.



                       So, you can see the chart below and there are two more to stitch.



I need a little top for summer nights so thought I would knit this one below.



Wool is called Novita.
I have had the wool a long time so not sure they still sell it.
Really sparkles.
 

Ok here is my lovely Tiger he lives in my summer house and watches the world go by.
                                                But he can get angry 


                    New Mag just popped through my letter box today with some free charts 








Much the same in the garden but the bulbs are coming up.


           Have a good stitching week my friends' hugs June 

13 comments:

  1. What a darling wren. That will be a lovely sweater June. What a tiger! We have snow this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitching. All your flowers are beautiful. that sweater will look great on you. big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello June: Your wren is adorable; I will be looking for the other two to be stitched.
    I do wish I knew how to knit and crochet; your sweater will be lovely.
    Cold here day and night.
    The new magazine looks like it has many lovely designs, that deer with ornaments is so sweet.
    Beautiful garden photo.

    Have a wonderful day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little wren is adorable June as are the other birds in the pattern. The cardigan you are knitting looks lovely & light. My blog roll is doing strange things & it is frequently not showing up my favourite bloggers posts, hence I am missing many. I am not sure how to rectify this but I will keep checking. Enjoy your week June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear June, Nice Bird! Are you going to do all three?
    The jacket will surely be ready by next summer. We had 27 Degrees Celsius yesterday. The warmest 17th of October in history. Summer just won't end!
    Enjoy browsing your new mags ;-)
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, it's also very mild here and yesterday it was really summery.
    Oh how cute the little bird, a pretty motif. The wool is also beautiful, it will make a great cardigan.
    enjoy your week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. June - The little wren is so cute. Yes, fall is in the air here in the eastern USA as well. Your cardigan will be stunning. Such beautiful knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those birds, so cute!
    That looks like a cozy sweater.
    We woke up to snow yesterday!
    Much too early.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little bird is very cute. Will you stitch all the three birds?
    It will be a nice cardigan.
    We had some sunny days.
    Have a nice week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is going to be a nice summer jacket, i love the colour.
    Also love the little wren , so pretty. Whising nice week , Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little Bird, is so cute. Will you stitch all three birds? We also had very sunny days, but it's been raining since today.
    Have a nice week, hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little wren is so sweet, that is quite an unusual bird to find on cross stitch.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little wren, June! Misty's designs are always so charming--I can see why you were drawn to that particular chart. I like the color of fabric you chose better than the blue on the front of the chart, too. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of these birds :)

    ReplyDelete