Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 10 October 2022

Sunny weekend.

 Good morning, all,

Hope you had a lovely weekend. it was beautiful here, so we did allot of jobs outside.

I seem to be sleeping over each day, it's funny when our body says more sleep in the Autumn.

I have been stitching this week, and already have a small Christmas one stitched and a few small cards for Christmas,

I have a busy week this week, so might not have so much time for my stitching so may put just a few stitches in my UFO.

I need to make lists for Christmas gifts and cards, I am already in front so far, but you know what it's like a blink of the eye and it will be here.

So that's a job for this week.

 I stitched this one when I came home, I wanted to stitch more gingerbread ones but it's time I may get another started we will see.

                                                     CCN= Gingerbread House 2.

                                         Now I have to think how I finish this one.


 


                                  Hubby brought me a lovely wrap when we were away for cool nights.

                                          it really sparkles and lovely warm soft cashmere .

 


                                                    Started a new book so far enjoying this one.


Below a few flowers I picked for inside.





The garden is still giving a lovely display, but we are starting to close it down now ready for the winter.

Many jobs to be done and cutting down and repotting some plants.

We may buy a few bulbs to soon.

 


                                              These primroses are far too early.







Have a lovely week my friends. 

I will be looking forward to hearing what plans you also have for Christmas.

Have fun whatever you are doing, that's what it's all about taking time out for the things you love to do.



15 comments:

  1. The Gingerbread House is too cute!
    You still have some beautiful flowers.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June: I need to get going on many gifts myself, Christmas is so close.
    I like your Gingerbread design, so sweet.
    As always beautiful flower photos.
    We just cleaned all the garden areas, it breaks my heart to do so we get so cold here freezing and snow.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingerbread house is so sweet! Wow! What a wrap! The pink cashmere is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers as always so gorgous. I love your stitching. Yes, before we know it Christmas will be here. big hugs love your new wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on your new stitching piece. Love the wrap, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello June,
    first I like your header.
    Your gingerbreadhouse looks great.
    Your flowers are so beautiful.
    Enjoy the autumn sunny weather.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas isn't that long away, it'll be here before we know it! I love your stitching, the gingerbread house is cute but I especially love that little cottage in your header photo ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I've wanted to stitch a gingerbread house for so long, I have to find a pattern, maybe it will work out this year.
    You still have so many beautiful flowers in the garden, wonderful.
    enjoy your week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meravigliosa la coperta di cachemire! Anch'io sto ricamando progetti per Natale, sono la cosa più bella perchè pensiamo agli altri e a farli felici

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello June,
    your header photos are wonderful, this one is perfectly autumnal in color!
    October has been nice in Berlin so far, nice that you too have enjoyed the rays of sunshine, the garden photos show it.
    And your Christmas embroidery is so cute, I can't wait to see what you create with it.
    Enjoy the autumn, best wishes to you, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear June, your gingerbread house makes me want to bake one and eat it!
    What a lovely present from your hubby! I'm jealous ;-))
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi June, I love your gingerbread house and now I'm smelling cinnemon and honey ;-) You got a wonderful present, it looks really cosy and warm.
    Have a nice weekend, Erna

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Gingerbread House is wonderful, such sweet designs!
    Have you seen the new Dolly Court, The Snow Bride? We got a large pile for customer orders this week. She is very popular with our customers.

    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear june,
    How beautiful the gingerbread house turned out, I'm curious to see what will become of it. Your flowers are still blooming.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your embroidering is wonderfull. I´m preparing Xmas greetings for my pen-friends and family.I don´t will to buy many gifts-all likes money,that they can buy who they like.
    I wish you nice days hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete