Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 23 October 2023

This month is moving to fast .

 I have never know the time go so fast , or is it me being so busy . I need to slow down a bit .

In November I start writing cards out and wrap Christmas gifts that need to be posted , HELP .

I better start sorting myself out and get things in order . First thing write a list , I have already brought cards and a couple of gifts , so now I will have to get going . 

I like to have most things done by December so I can then sit back and enjoy it all.

So I have made a finish on something I stitched a while ago .

 


                                                      The snow is coming down by Trilogy 

                                          Again using oddments out of my big bagful of materials given to me some

                                                                    time ago . I backed it with this nice gold material .


My GD asked if I could do a nice blanket for baby Peach , and I had this one all ready done so I just added some lemon around the edges , and finished off all the side bits  .

 .


                                                       And its ready .

                    There are a few flowers in the garden blooming standing up to the cold wet weather .





That's it for today , I will try and get more finishing done this week,
Have fun and don't get stressed like I did when I looked at the weeks left to Christmas ,
 


 



                                                            

17 comments:

  1. I like your x-stitch piece and the blanket is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June: This year is going by slow for us with all that has happened.
    The Snowman design and finish are adorable.
    The blanket is beautiful, such a lucky baby to receive it.
    Thank-you for sharing the flower photos.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so good about pre-planning for Christmas, June. I have the best of intentions, but always end up scrambling... I really need to do better this year as I'll have 9 in the house for the Christmas holidays with all of my sons and their families here. Love your little ornament and that blanket is so very lovely--beautiful colors you chose! Hope you get the same warm, sunny weather that we're having this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weeks & months sure are flying by so fast June. I am feeling the same as you - trying to get more organised. The blanket is so sweet - just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anch'io cerco di finire di fare i regali i primi giorni di dicembre per godermi il Natale in tranquillità :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember that Trilogy design, but it sure is cute!
    The blanket is so pretty & colorful.
    Yes, this month is flying by.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are very organised. But yes you are right: time goes very quickly. I like the cross stitch and the blanket too. Nice colours.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear June, what a pretty blanket for a baby girl. Colors so soft! While I love your "snow coming down" I rather don't have the real thing for a while. ;-)) We generally lose power when it does.
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little finish. Not too many weeks and we will have snow coming down here. You are so organized my friend. I am trying! The blanket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chère June,
    Je te souhaite une très belle journée d'anniversaire.
    Avec toute mon amitié et des câlins

    ReplyDelete
  11. a cute little finish, I like the little ball and makes it particularly beautiful.
    How nice when you can fulfill your GD's wish, it's always something special. Turned out very pretty.
    It's wet and cloudy here at the moment, the best weather for handicrafts.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty finishing , so cute this lttle cushion with snowman, June. Also love the Baby Blanket with very nice colours. Time goes so quickly , i don't no where the last months are. Wishing happy stitching, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. The baby blanket looks so beautiful.
    The little pillow with the snowman is very cute.
    Have a nice week. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear June,
    your stitchery "The Snow is coming down" is wonderful, even from behind ;-)
    I also really like the baby blanket.
    Enjoy the sunny October days while they come,
    hugs Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  15. October has certainly passed by at speed June, lovely stitching and gorgeous blanket

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear June, time's running fast and you can follow easily - your little stitchery is so cute. You also finished Peach's blanket I like the warm colours.
    Enjoy Sunday afternoon and have a beautiful new week, hugs Erna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your new header. I haven't had time to think about Christmas yet, you're way ahead of me. I feel like I'm running behind time.
    Your winter embroidery turned out very beautifully, as did the blanket for Baby Peach
    Enjoy the last days of October
    hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete