Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 6 November 2023

NOVEMBER .

 Well here we are again and now it's already November . So I know Christmas is around the corner ,

I am so happy I started planning Christmas last month and I am now in front for the first time in years ,

Cards are almost wrote out ,gifts are wrapped just a couple left to buy .

When you are busy all the time you do have to get organised .

Well last night was a fun night , hubby had to pick the best guy at the firework display . 

I have never seen so many people out at one time in our town , it was fun.

Also Saturday our town's history was put on to a board  that was unveiled to show the history of our town We had a Roman settlement just a few roads away from us .There is such alot of history in our town .

Well the storm just missed us but we still had winds and so much rain . But the sun is back out today , which is nice . I maybe able to tidy up outside .

Not to much stitching to show, I have been stitching cards which I can't show you yet , but I have been working on a Christmas design I started last year and will be stitching on it untill after Christmas.

With are few smalls. This is so much like the colours in my lounge I just had to stitch it .

Maybe I will keep it out all year to put a few stitches in , Just have to see if I get more time for myself .

                                        The  Interior by LUCA-S .





                        The Winner of last weeks chart was Kay can you please send me your address .

                  I brought these mags last time I went shopping they have some nice Christmas Stitching ,

                   in there for next year.  


                               Below the beautiful Autumn Lily just bloomed 


                                    Also a surprise rose came out . We have only had one frost so far .
                                                                     


                       Have a lovely week all .

14 comments:

  1. June: That is an amazing design to stitch, great progress on the fireplace, gift and basket.
    It has been a slow year for us with all that has happened to Michael, I am looking forward to The Holidays and seeing everyone.
    Thank-you for sharing your lovely flower photos.
    I really like your Fall header photo, so pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Christmas will be here before we know it! I've got quite a few things already but we are having a more low key Christmas this year, the kids have far too many toys already so the girls don't want them to have too much.
    Hope you have a lovely week, i'm hoping that the weather will be a bit dryer this week, we have had enough rain to last a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're way ahead of me, I haven't really started preparing for Christmas yet. You started stitching a beautiful but also challenging motif from Luca-S. I'm looking forward to more pictures of it.
    Enjoy the week, hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your late flowers. Your stitching is great. Can't wait to see it finished sometime this year or next. Looks like alot of stitching, big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas project looks great. Happy stitching on this wip.
    I stitch anything for Christmas yet, but I have some idea.
    Enjoy th day, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear June,
    oh, you're already very far along with your preparations for Christmas, bravo.... I'm not yet, I'm just getting started.
    I like your new stitching by Luca-S, it looks very sophisticated.
    Have a happy week, hugs Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are always very organised thinking at Christmas. I am trying to enjoy autumn because it arrived very late here this year. But yes, I will not be ready for Christmas then...
    Have a nice afternoon,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear June, The fireplace stitching looks promising but quite hard. I hope you find the time to work on it some more. When finished it will be a true masterpiece! There is always something blooming in your garden. You have a green tumb! ;-)
    I "remember" Guy Fawkes Day. When I lived in London, a group of boys came by and asked for "pennies" ;-)
    Greetings,
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, I remember the Christmas pattern, nice that you brought it forward.
    Very nice magazines, you can't even buy them in town.
    It also rains a lot here, so time for a hobby.
    Have a nice rest of the week
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear June, I will never tire of repeating how good and comfortable I am reading your posts. You are very organized and I congratulate you on your early preparation for the upcoming Christmas. The embroidery you are creating is very elaborate and complex but it certainly doesn't scare you to tackle it. Your flowers are beautiful, at any time of the year.
    I greet you with affection
    Ciao Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear June,
    the fireplace looks so warm and cosy like Christmas but it needs many cross stitches get finishing. I'm amazed seeing a rose in your garden - in November!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the week. Hugs, Erna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very inviting scene June. Makes me want to get all cozy and curled up with a book. Sounds like you had a very busy week! Glad you are getting Christmas behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so nice to see the pretty fireplace scene, June! There sure are a lot of stitches in that one--I admire you for tackling such a large project! So glad you are ready for Christmas so early. I need to be more like you. I would like to get my cards out by the end of November. I have started a bit of shopping, but it's hard knowing what to buy my sons! Glad the storm wasn't too bad for you. You still have some pretty looking flowers--ours are all frozen and brown now. Enjoy your weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. seems you are having a busy - but pleasant time! Good for you. The fireplace scene looks so cosy, sounds like an enjoyable chart. Thank you for sharing the lovely photos from you garden, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete