Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 27 January 2024

I want to forget last week.

Hi All , 

Oh I really want to move forward and forget last week. I have had some really bad viruses in my life time  , but last weeks was bad . Hubby also had it but not so bad , but he said it's the worse one he had ever had . I done all my detective  work and still can't find out were it came from , I was only in contact with one other person  and they did not have it .  But thank goodness I am still here to tell the story .My house was already spotless and it's been cleaned from top to bottom again. So lets forget all that and move on .

The storms were pretty bad and the last one was 11th  one . Now all is calm and sunny and warm .  I did pick up another WIP and tried to put a few stitches in there , If I had been well this one would have been finished , so it's not far away because I will get it back out before Easter .

I do like stitching on WIPS in the winter months I have also been stitching on cards and a few smalls, I have allot of finishing to do. 

                               Ester Present  BY RTO 

 
               Can you see the little chicken I tried to finish last week .
                                                         ---
  So I did get out yesterday to walk up the garden here are a few photos to show Spring is not far away.







 




Now I really need to get back to sorting out my craft room , almost there and now I will know where everything is again , well I hope so.
                                  Enjoy the weekend all.


14 comments:

  1. Ciao carissima, mi dispiace sentire questo, anche io e mio marito siamo stati male con un brutto virus ma ora è passato tutto e io spero che arrivi presto primavera. Bellissimo il tuo ricamo complimenti, ti auguro ogni bene. M.Grazia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you both were sick, glad you are feeling better.
    What a beautiful stitchy piece!
    Gorgeous flowers already,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs June, I'm so glad you are feeling better, there are certainly some nasty bugs around. Isn't it lovely to see spring appearing in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry both you and your husband were so ill, June--it sounds dreadful! There is so much going around these days. My husband is away and I'm so worried he's going to bring home some awful virus from the plane next week! Your Easter piece is looking so sweet and those flowers in bloom already--wow! Sure hope it's an early spring here, but it doesn't look like it will be. Stay healthy now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry to read you have been so unwell June. Thats horrid. I hope you're feeling better real soon. Take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear June, hoping you and your husband getting better, wishing
    a speedy recovery. The easter stitching looks so cute, looking forward next pics.
    Take care, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry you and your husband were so ill. Hope you are feeling better.
    I like your stitching progress.
    Have a nice Sunday, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, I hope you're well again. Sometimes you can't find the cause. How nice that you brought out a spring-like WIP.
    We also have better weather, the sun comes out during the day and it is wonderful. It's only very frosty at night.
    Take good care of yourself, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry you and Ron were so ill June. Your garden looks so lovely already. We have nothing but snow and ice on the ground here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Che bello vedere i tuoi fiori e i ricami primaverili, vedrai che guarirete presto e la malattia sarà solo un lontano ricordo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear June, there are days (or weeks like that), but I hope you feel better now . You have already some beautiful flowers in your garden. My snowdrops ar blooming here but the Mexican Orange (Choisya ternata) got hit pretty bad by the frost. I will have to cut it down quite a lot. Luckily it will grow back.
    I like the stitching with the Easter egg and the chick ;-)
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes dear June, the flu is very harsh this year and leaves annoying consequences, thank goodness you are recovering!
    The Easter embroidery is very beautiful and your flowers are splendid: the camellias that are blooming, the primroses and the mimosa.
    I send you a hug ciao Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope, June, you're feeling well again now. I really like your Easter embroidery, I love motifs like that.
    There are no flowers blooming here yet, but I enjoy your pictures.
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love that piece in your header and your current WIP! I am sure that chick will be finished soon! I am so sorry you and husband were so sick! It is bad enough when one person is sick but when it is two is seems worse. Now we have that flu here at my house and I don't really like it to much. Hope you guys will start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete