Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Autumn is around the corner .

 Another week passed by so quick .

We had a lovely time at our local football club , they had live music and it was fantastic . Now the football starts we love watching   it . 

We are busy cutting back in the garden to bring back new growth on the plants for Autumn, I always take a break in September to tidy up , and get ready for the Autumn and a rest , we also meet up with lots of friends from all over.

I also want  to sort out my craft room and plan my winter stitching . But I will try and pop in to say hello when I get a free moment . The weather has been back to a normal summer the last few weeks which is good I would hate to go into winter with no summer at all. 

I have seen more butterflies this week so that's good . I also spotted a humming moth . I love to see them but to catch a photo is so hard. 

I have started some Christmas stitching you can never start to early I think about it then it's here.   

Below another lovely chart from Dany , now goes on the finishing pile for Autumn.     Iris such a lovely flower.


        This will be my Puzzle for Autumn . no time yet , but looking to start it once the garden work stops 


The weather is still up and down , so you can't really plan things .
One day I get my summer outfits on , next day a winter Jumper ! you can't win .
Lets hope it's not the new normal.










I may get one more post in , next week . 

Then just pop in and out to see what you are all stitching , I need to rest up and do some big sorting before the Autumn gets starts .





13 comments:

  1. What a pretty finish.
    I have started putting Autumn decorations out, even though it got very hot this week again.
    Beautiful flowers, as always.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's become hellishly hot here again and it's not raining, it feels like it's still the height of summer but it should have cooled down, you have wonderful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers beautiful as always. I love the new puzzle. I don't think I have ever seen this iris chart from dany. I love it. Have a nice day and don't over do in the garden. big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso bordado con el nombre de mi nieta Iris y maravillosas flores. BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are still able to fit some stitching into your busy schedule. Yes it's that time of year when we have to start thinking of Autumn and Winter. Time goes too fast. have a lovely rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, it's good that there was still a summer. I'll start preparing for Christmas soon.
    Dany's motif is beautiful again.
    And your flowers, a dream.
    Have a nice week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologies dear June - I must've missed this post. Your garden is still looking pretty & very colourful. Yes as you get ready for autumn we are getting ready for spring. Both wonderful seasons. That puzzle looks rather wonderful too. Have a lovely weekend dear June xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather is certainly nicer lately but wow hasn't autumn arrived so soon, this year has certainly flown by. Happy jigsawing, lovely flowers in your garden

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear June,
    a good idea to tidy up, I'll do it just like you.
    A beautiful new motif from Dany and I like your beautiful flower pictures as always, perfect!
    Have a nice weekend Jutta
    P.S.: How about a new header ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your embroidered iris and the new puzzle. Despite the "up and down" of the weather your flowers are always wonderful.
    Have a nice week end,
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merci pour tout mon amie.
    Je te souhaite une agréable fin de semaine parmi tes jolies fleurs

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always a bit sad to put the garden to sleep after summer, isn't it, June? You always have such beautiful flowers for such a long season. What a pretty piece you've stitched and that puzzle looks perfect for you. I know September will be a busy fun month for you--enjoy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stitching from Dany, June, also one of my favorit designer.
    Have fun with the new puzzle, hugs , Anna

    ReplyDelete