Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 4 September 2024

SEPTEMBER .

 WOW it's September already  it's time for a little rest 

Before clearing up the garden  .

And the best part is looking through my charts and kits ready for Autumn and Winter.  

So what am I going to stitch ? I  think I will give Autumn a miss  and go right over to Christmas stitching .

I want to stitch a few ornaments for family and friends and myself .

I make these plans but most times only get a few done , but that's better than none.

I hope we get a few more summer days in first .

I have already been buying a few Christmas cards , they were in the sale .

I have loads of finishing to do.

I have stitched my next 6 in 2024 . I thought this was a cute design .

Sorry it is late , This was a  old free chart from Passion Creative .

I thought it was cute .

 Right I will be back to my blog in a few weeks after a rest .

I may pop in and out to see what you are up to .

Have a good September .



No comments:

Post a Comment