Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 7 October 2024

Here again.

 Here again , after a lovely few weeks away .

I would like to say I had a lovely rest but it was a crazy few weeks , with friends .

We also made lot's of new friends , my hubby is a talker , we were dancing away most nights and shopping some days , we did sit and rest but we talked for hours .

Food was so yummy , 3 meals a day . The sun was out every day apart from one , but it was still warm . the time went so quick .

We also played cards most nights before the music  started .

I could have stayed for ever , every night we were out untill after 12 .00 .

So not much sleep , but catching up with all our friends from all over the UK and abroad was so much fun .

Now the washing machine is on and will be for a few days . Looks like Autumn is now here to.

So I will be stitching for Christmas  and miss Autumn this year.

Need to get organized this year for Christmas , so many invites coming in already.

I have stitched something for Christmas, by  Cheryl McKinnon from Tiny Modernist . from Cross Stitcher  October 2018 . 

 


                      Last of the few flowers in the garden .





I will be back soon , lots going on at the moment .





 





No comments:

Post a Comment