Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 15 October 2024

It's getting colder.

 Yes I find it so cold and wet , but they say it's going to get warmer!

Our weather is up and down so you never know what to wear.

I have now got all my holiday cloths all washed and ironed . Now I am getting my head around Christmas , I have started to stitch a few cards , and started a few more ornaments. 

 We had lunch with our daughter and GD also two of our GGDs

 The little ones oh they are so beautiful . 

I am looking forward to cosy nights with my stitching now .

Day times when I am free will have to start writing cards out and wrapping gifts .

I have already brought a few gifts and need to find more so I can get things posted early.

The family will have money so they can buy what they want , easy for us and they like this better . 

So I have made a start , towards Christmas early, but I am  always rushing come the end.

So first up is a nice little stitch by Faye Welsh , she also designed last weeks .

I got last weeks designer wrong and they were both in the Cross Stitcher mag.

 


 I found my little box again that I stitched back in 2011 , thought you might like to see it again. 




                            And this must be the last of the flowers . 










                   Our weather is so wet and getting colder at night .
One last photo of a cobweb just beautiful.


                      This was the other morning it was a big one.


Well my friends another week passed very quick . I will see what else to stitch 
And I need to do lots of finishing very soon , I have started a few cards but can not show you yet .
Our weather today is very dull , not very nice at all .
Have a good week and hoping you have some sunny days before Winter sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment