Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 22 October 2024

It's been wet .

 Hello friends , 

Our weather has been very wet again, I might buy a few ducks soon they would love it here.

I have stitched another Christmas ornament  and a few more cards . I need to get in front this year last year I was so late starting I did not enjoy the run up to Christmas . 

I like to be organised but sometimes it hard to stay focused .

 


           From Cross Stitcher October 2019.

           Designed Cheryl McKinnon.

     Went  out for lunch yesterday , and what did I see ?

 


                               Christmas it's here already . 

 



                          So we stopped and brought some gifts .
After all the rain the last few days we still have a few flowers hanging on.
 





Have a good week all . 

No comments:

Post a Comment