Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 15 May 2023

Sun is out again .

 Another day of sunshine , oh yes makes you feel so good and very happy .

Well we have had a few days of sunshine  now, sometimes after one day of sun it rains so you never get to make plans 

Yesterday we bedded out the front garden and the hanging baskets  but one naughty blackbird thought oh great I can pull it apart and make my nest , she is pulling all the lining out bless her.

I also had a wonderful moment this week a new little Robin came right down just a inch from my hand and looked at me then pulled a worm out of the soil he trusted me , I looked out the next morning and he was looking in the window of the sun room . I wonder if someone has trained him  he is so trusting .

The garden is alive my roses are now coming out all seems so early this year , but I don't mind .

I must start knitting again I have another family baby girl arriving in October  , 

So will be sorting out a birth sampler too . No 11 GGD .

So what about my stitching , well I am so enjoying it right now . I have a good routine now and it's working for me .  In the afternoon I work three threads into my  UFO , while waiting for dinner to cook.

Then at night I work on a few smalls , this way I never get bored . I seem to be getting allot more stitching done. 

We just had our Covid jabs No 6 so that will keep us going untill the Autumn . 

My arm really hurt this time , but is ok now.

So what have I been stitching this week.

I have made something for me  , and will put it together this week.

I found this lovely stitch in Cross Stitcher mag Designed by Cheryl McKinnon 

There are also some lovely sewing accessories  to go with this design I may stitch later.

 


           Also I can now show you the card I made for Jutta , who had a birthday .


 I still have a couple of stitching mags and i always find one chart I want to stitch .


 Well lots and lots of flowers are coming out and the roses are really early .

 


                                    First rose out .















There are so many beautiful flowers to show you that have popped open in this lovely sun shine , I will show you more next time .

Where ever you are I wish you a very Happy Week .





  




14 comments:

  1. I love all your stitching.The card is lovely..Your flowers in your gardens are always so beautiful. Have a great week. Hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, it’s been a while since Bloglovin’ wad working for me so now I can catch up with all of my favourite blogs. Congratulations on another baby due. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello June,
    your stitching looks great. I like this little square.
    A lovely little card for Jutta.
    Enjoy the days and a big Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robins really are very tame, they don’t seem to be afraid of people at all! I love seeing them in the garden too. Our garden is successfully rewilding itself after the conifers were chopped down.
    I love that Cheryl McKinnon design, I must have another look at the magazine myself. I’m stitching the seasonal houses from it at the moment so I will have the issue somewhere!
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest June, here in the same way the sun has deceived us and the rain has returned abundant and uninterrupted. Unfortunately in the regions close to me it has done exaggerated damage, with overflowing rivers and dangerous flooding. Your embroideries are very pretty and the flowers are now a wonderful badge that brightens up your blog. That robin loves you, he doesn't fear your proximity. A hug Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very cloudy for us yesterday, but the sun came out in the afternoon, it's still shining from a bright blue sky at the moment, but it's bitterly cold.
    How nice that there will soon be a new citizen, you have a lot of work to do.
    Nice little pattern, I like it.
    And the card for Jutta turned out sweet.
    I wish you a nice week
    Hugs, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was cloudy and very cold for us, but the sun is shining today.
    I like your stitching, as always. Jutta's card has become very beautiful. I'm already looking forward to pictures of your knitting for the new earthling.
    Have a nice week,
    Hugs Andera

    ReplyDelete
  8. Piękne wzorki i te niebieskie kolorki ❤️😘 zrobiłaś bardzo ładna kartkę urodzinową, podoba mi się pomysł z falbanką, pozdrawiam z Polski.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so nice of you to provide materials to make the birds nest with. Your garden is looking lovely as usual! I think it liked the sunshine. Glad you found a stitching routine that is working for you. Love the piece you stitched for yourself and the card is so cute! Enjoy your week June!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear June,
    yes, I can see from the photos that the weather has gotten better where you live. I like your new embroidery very much and the pretty birthday card gets a place of honor with me.
    Have a nice weekend, hugs, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden sounds (and looks!) like a magical place, June! So glad you are enjoying some sunny days. We have rain today, but the next seven days look warm and sunny here--finally! Love Jutta's card--so cute how it looks like a little window. And your newest finish is lovely! Congratulations on your soon-to-be 11th great grandchild--amazing!! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here was the first warm day in a long time. I was able to mow the lawn and plant summer flowers for the pots. How beautiful the card for Jutta turned out, she will be very happy. Your Garden is enchanting with its many colouful flowers.
    Wishing happy Sunday, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. June: It is finally warm here, lovely card for Jutta.
    It is good to hear you are knitting again.
    Lovely garden photos.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear June,I very like our coloured garten.
    I saw light house for embroidering.I embroidered one picture with light house. I was collected all about lighthouses.
    Have a nice day ☺

    ReplyDelete