Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 24 December 2023

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.


To all my friends  have a wonderful holiday.

I am sorry I have not blogged for a few weeks , I am still having a few big problems with my PC .

But hoping to be back soon.

 Thank you  all for all the  gifts and cards  I have received  in the last few weeks , I will try and blog again soon ,  we are enjoying some nice mild weather which is good but a little snow would have been nice.

Enjoy a wonderful week , Love and Peace to all.




8 comments:

  1. I miss snow so much. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas June and Ron love Lynda, Dave and Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas June and Family, I hope 2024 brings you much Happiness.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deal June,
    I wish you a wonderful Christmas, enjoy these special days.
    I really hope you can blog again soon.
    Hugs, Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderful festive season too June. I hope you get your PC issues sorted soon & we can see you posting again. Take care x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello June,
    hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Your little stitching piece is very cute.
    Have a nice last week in 2023.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a Happy Christmas as well June! As you can see I am far behind too but I am trying to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete