Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 2 July 2024

JULY

 Oh it's July !  .

1/2 the year now just  flew by , how did that happen , we have had a few sunny days so far , but to hot to really enjoy,

Now they are saying part of July will be a wash out with lots of rain ! I hope they are wrong  and with all the bad news around the world  , well we need our stitching  even more  gives us a happy place . 

I needed another sewing box just a small one to keep close by when stitching , I have just finished the stitching but now have to find my small box I think I have one just the right size , so next week will show the finish . But I can show you the stitching . 

I am still getting some lovely cards and gifts thank you all. 

                                      THANK YOU.

So here is my my lovely fun stitching , it was a free chart from a lovely lady.

Crocette  a gogo Sal 2024.

Really enjoyed stitching this one I did add a little back stitching to it , because of my material colour. 



                      Just need to put it on to my box now .

                Some more lovely gifts from friends  Thank you.




                                 From sweet Natalie  thank you so much .


                                         From Erna  another lovely card.

And below from Vickie . Thank You to all my friends  , I have had so many gifts and cards there are more to see on future blogs .

                                    The photos are a bit dull today sorry .



             From my garden the flowers are looking beautiful even in the strange weather .

 




                     
                                        Enjoy the first week of July my sweet friends.

5 comments:

  1. Happy July, June! I hope you don't get as much rain as they are forecasting in your area. A rainy summer is no fun! What a cute little finish--that will be perfect for a sewing box. And more lovely gifts and cards--you so deserve each and every one. Hope your July is a good month! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. June: Lovely gifts, the design you stitched is so adorable, I love the flowers in your garden, they make my heart happy.
    So sorry I missed your Birthday, I am having issues with Google and uploading.
    It is warm here but dreary with cloud cover.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some more wonderful gifts & cards dear June. Just so special & lovely. I adore your stitchery for the box ... what a perfect pattern - the little mice are so sweet. Your garden always makes me smile. Have a lovely week my friend x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little SAL is so cute, the little mice and their sewing stuff.
    It's wet and cold here again, summer is no fun like this.
    Have a nice week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao June, it's really true: with July having started we are at the "turning point" of the year but... can this really be called summer? The embroidery for your box is very cute, but also the postcards and cards that friends sent you for your birthday. And the flowers in your garden are beautiful, despite the crazy weather. a hug Susanna

    ReplyDelete